Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Got home showered and laying in bed..look at phone and see jiggly puff and bulbasaur 3 steps away. Strongly considering it since it's still light out :lol:

Ok so I got a couple good pokes on my way home. I'm level 7 but still a lot of weak joints.

What's

Power and Evolve and when should I use it?

PS forgot about transfer?

Last edited:
Ok so I got a couple good pokes on my way home. I'm level 7 but still a lot of weak joints.

What's

Power and Evolve and when should I use it?

PS forgot about transfer?
If the spot has a lure and other pokestop around it there's always a group it's pretty crazy to see :lol:

Power up - you'll raise your Pokemon's CP which is combat power for when you ready to take all the gyms in your town or join one your Team currently owns. When you run the gym you'll get paid coins and stardust every 24 hours the more gyms you own the more you'll get obviously I think the max is 10 right now.

Evolving Pokémon is part of all Pokémon games ..to make it simple it makes them stronger and gives them a slightly different form and they'll have other abilities. You'll want to evolve the higher CP mons over the guys that have like 10 because when you evolve them that CP comes into play

Transfer is sending it to the professor for one extra candy..and clears up Pokémon slots. I think you start with 250

Last edited:
Activated Lucky egg

Activated a Lure Module

Caught a ****laod of pokemon including a Magmar which I thought was freakin dope

Evolved a ******** of doduos/pidgeys/spearows/rattatas

Such a genius tactic I went from level 10 to halfway to 12 in 30 min. 

If the spot has a lure and other pokestop around it there's always a group it's pretty crazy to see :lol:

Power up - you'll raise your Pokemon's CP which is combat power for when you ready to take all the gyms in your town or join one your Team currently owns. When you run the gym you'll get paid coins and stardust every 24 hours the more gyms you own the more you'll get obviously I think the max is 10 right now.

Evolving Pokémon is part of all Pokémon games ..to make it simple it makes them stronger and gives them a slightly different form and they'll have other abilities. You'll want to evolve the higher CP mons over the guys that have like 10 because when you evolve them that CP comes into play

Transfer is sending it to the professor for one extra candy..and clears up Pokémon slots. I think you start with 250
thanks for the help my dude.

So I should power up pokes that are already in their 400+ and also evolve those guys only. In regards to transfer ... I can transfer everything I have double that is in the teens and stuff right?

PS is there a max certain pokes go and in theory which one are best?

thanks for the help my dude.

So I should power up pokes that are already in their 400+ and also evolve those guys only. In regards to transfer ... I can transfer everything I have double that is in the teens and stuff right?

PS is there a max certain pokes go and in theory which one are best?
I'm no expert but I wouldn't use my stardust until way later in the game.. I learned this the hard way trying to get my Pidgeot to CP600 spent dust and candy then a few hours later I caught one that was damn near 700 while I was in Bdubs drinking a Surly 
laugh.gif
.  I wouldn't transfer everything double, just do the math if you got 112 Pidgey candy that means you can Evolve 11 of them so you'll need to keep 11. Same with all the other mons you capture very often. Then once you got them all lined up pop a lucky egg and evolve them at once you'll fly through levels. The higher level you are.. the higher CP mons you'll get. So now I'm basically saving all my dust til I get in the 20s then I'll start spending when I want to get guys strong enough to take over these gyms around my work and house 
laugh.gif

I don't think there is a max they can go at the moment I think it all has to do with your level.. as far as which one is the best I have no clue.

Last edited:
400 candies fo evolve into Gyrados is ridiculous. 200 should have been the max. I have around 100 now and even that took me a minute. Cant be wasting pokeballs on magikarps like that.

At the lake earlier them magnikarps were out for days.. caught a lot of new pokemon over 1k exp a piece with an egg active. On top of all the easy evolves went from 11 to 15 in a half.. now 20k a level 
sick.gif

@Ingenious Nick  I don't think it matters when you pop that tbh.. if I'm not mistaken you're the only player that sees what spawns out of your incense. Lure modules everyone can see what spawns from those.

Last edited:
Saving those lucky eggs for over 20. Heard it's a long road after that, yet somehow I see some level 24 players like wut? Also, if you see a gym constantly changing hands it's also possible to just straight up jack it while it's Grey if you keep refreshing the gym. If you take over a gym while you're in a busy area, you should keep your best Pokémon off your battle roster, so you can drop him in the gum without having to revive him.

Just got to level 10 while on break at work and instantly the silhouette of a jolteon popped up in my radar. I tracked this little guy down.

View media item 2100026
Threw 3 berrys and 3 poke balls at it and it smashed off. Smh.

Last edited:
Here are my top Pokémon's, I am currently Level 16.

Save all of your dust fellas. Increasing the CP of your Pokémon when you are a low level is pointless.

All of the Pokémon below are all base without any improvements. As you level up, the CP level of the Pokémon you run into automatically is higher.

Also save your evolution until you have a Lucky Egg. I had about 14 Pigeys among other Pokémon in which I evolved at the same time benefiting from the Lucky Egg. You will level up super quick using this method.

View media item 2100029

View media item 2099828

Just downloaded the app. Opened it. Saw whatever this is. Threw 50 poke balls at it. Didn't catch it. Now I'm out. What the hell? How do I get more?
Go to a pokestop around town.. The lake I was at early I got too many balls my damn bags filled

Nothing happens when I click on the poke stops. It just shows me a picture of that monument

swipe the picture left or right to spin it and it spits out items, including pokeballs

I just reset my guy. Got All these within 15 minutes. Finally got it figured out . Thanks bros. View media item 2100034

Everyone is hooked on this game and I'm so confused and stuck at level 5. Help!! I just wanna level up and be able to Battle at the gym!!

Everyone is hooked on this game and I'm so confused and stuck at level 5. Help!! I just wanna level up and be able to Battle at the gym!!

Get an office right in the middle of 3 pokestops where people constantly use lures. It's like fishing with dynamite :rofl:

Here are my top Pokémon's, I am currently Level 16.

Save all of your dust fellas. Increasing the CP of your Pokémon when you are a low level is pointless.

All of the Pokémon below are all base without any improvements. As you level up, the CP level of the Pokémon you run into automatically is higher.

Also save your evolution until you have a Lucky Egg. I had about 14 Pigeys among other Pokémon in which I evolved at the same time benefiting from the Lucky Egg. You will level up super quick using this method.

Just did this leveling strategy and ended up with...

View media item 2100047View media item 2100048View media item 2100049View media item 2100050

...and still had leftover.

I had a few other evolutions too that gave extra bonus xp from new Pokedex entry. Levelled up 2-3 I think.

Just cleaned house at the park across the street haha! Hit up all 6 pokestops and in an hour I ended up with over 50 pokeballs and ab 20 great balls! Caught a 405 arbok and a 400 hitmonchan and lost out on a 600 scyther he dipped out on me!!! Finally got an established squad I might go battle a gym tomorrow and see what it's all about.

View media item 2100053
View media item 2100054

Back
Top Bottom