Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I'm confused about these gyms.

I spotted a gym with 2 trainers of my rival team. I dusted them both. Then the 2nd time I had to face the king again. I dusted him. Then the gym turned grey so I clicked on it again and it turned red but I wasn't listed on it, it was some other ***** with a 155 CP weedle.....how can I become the king of a gym? Do I have to physically stay in the area?

Also, when I do become the man in that gym..if another cat try and come through to take my crown, am I gonna get a notification so I can join the fight? Or will my Pokemon fight automatically?

Last edited:
The prestige system gotta go, there needs to be a minimum requirement for taking over a gym

I took out a gym with ease and then you have low level waiting around swoop in and took over

Waste of my time battling, takes forever to even initiate a fight due to the horrible lag

Had a high level wheezing run away after a berry and a great ball hit perfect popped out and gone I was pissed

Me and my coworker kept waiting in the background when a gym was in a battle and as soon as it turned grey we would throw our pokemons in :lol: dudes were so damn confused.

I think there should be a lock out timer where the person who took down the gym and made it grey can claim it without someone else blindsiding them. What's the point otherwise?

Got me a Snorlax from a 10 km egg today.

Number one priority is getting my charmander's weight up. He's low CP but XL and has a sweet move set.

It's crazy how addicting this game is. I just wish you didn't have to be so close to Pokestops and gyms to use them :frown:

Just downloaded the app. Opened it. Saw whatever this is. Threw 50 poke balls at it. Didn't catch it. Now I'm out. What the hell? How do I get more?
Go to a pokestop around town.. The lake I was at early I got too many balls my damn bags filled

Nothing happens when I click on the poke stops. It just shows me a picture of that monument
swipe the picture left or right to spin it and it spits out items, including pokeballs
I just reset my guy. Got All these within 15 minutes. Finally got it figured out . Thanks bros.
reset on same account or made a new one and started over?

Anyone master the curveball? :smokin all I can do now..I figured I should master this technique since I apparently can't flick a goddamm straight ball

Sounds like me w/ bowling :lol: But I've got it down, not mastered it.

I was sittin in the crib last night, opened the game for the hell of it and seen a Tauros silhouette so I played it off like I was just going out to check for rain :lol: Caught it but it was only a cp of 220>

Caught a cp477 Jynx and cp343 Nidorino on the way to work

When you ain't near them stops those balls go quick..yesterday I trashed a lot of balls cause full bags. Gonna start trashing potions since I don't plan on taking gyms til 20+

Missed out on a 470 Koffing in my work parking lot.. Gave it a berry and a good throw using a great ball and it ran off after the first attempt :smh:

Last edited:
The prestige system gotta go, there needs to be a minimum requirement for taking over a gym

I took out a gym with ease and then you have low level waiting around swoop in and took over

Waste of my time battling, takes forever to even initiate a fight due to the horrible lag
i feel ya bro. thats messed up. guys like homie below just purposely camping and benefitting from other people's work smh
mean.gif

Me and my coworker kept waiting in the background when a gym was in a battle and as soon as it turned grey we would throw our pokemons in
laugh.gif
dudes were so damn confused.

Someone just sniped me here in the mall. I spent all this tine working this gym dolo and when i get them n down to zero some clown jumps in smfh

Can someone explain the gyms?

Like when you go in there, is there a counter to the pokes occupying the gym?

Do you actually fight/defend?

Do you really need a 1kCP poke to win or can you with with a lower CP that counter?

Also what's a Abra? Dude escape 3 times already and after I feed berrys and great throw.

View media item 2100260

I think there should be a lock out timer where the person who took down the gym and made it grey can claim it without someone else blindsiding them. What's the point otherwise?

I wish, I'm still annoyed

I went back last night and 5 little kids were there and told me the gym been changing every 15 minutes

2 12 years olds sat there for probably 5 hours til it started storming :smh:

I knew this was getting out of hand when I drove by my neighborhood church yesterday and saw people LAYING IN THE LAWN playing :lol: :smh:

Can't wait to finally dive in and play this weekend. I have here and there but really wanna just walk aimlessly for a bit to see what's up.

Last edited:
Dudes real whining about people swooping into gyms and leaving weak *** pokemon... just keep killing em and get your levels up, you know damn well you wont be able to hold it down for more then 10 hrs before your weak *** pokemon get ran through imo theyre doing you guys a favor by making you guys train.

Back
Top Bottom