Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Dudes real whining about people swooping into gyms and leaving weak *** pokemon... just keep killing em and get your levels up, you know damn well you wont be able to hold it down for more then 10 hrs before your weak *** pokemon get ran through imo theyre doing you guys a favor by making you guys train.
if they earned it, sure, they can leave any weakarse pokemon they want. hey, they can leave they momma in the gym for all i care....if they earned it. but if they stand on da corner for the sole purpose of letting others spend time and effort to take that gym down then they just swoop in? WEAK SAUCE.

lvl 14 and all i keep finding are weak *** CP pokemon at the moment. So at this point not even worth evolving till i find some higher CP ones 

if they earned it, sure, they can leave any weakarse pokemon they want. hey, they can leave they momma in the gym for all i care....if they earned it. but if they stand on da corner for the sole purpose of letting others spend time and effort to take that gym down then they just swoop in? WEAK SAUCE.
id be more pissed if someone swooped in and dropped a 1800 pokemon which would make it difficult for me to defeat... but if theyre leaving weak *** pokemon regardless if i just beat the gym ill keep running through em... cuz its benefiting me with easy XP

That is pretty annoying, especially when they put some garbage in the gym because then it's almost impossible to hold down. It needs to be an option to occupy the gym right after you clear it out.

'Pokémon Go' Will Soon Have Ads in the Form of Sponsored Locations

Pokémon Go has sent the entire world into a frenzy, quickly becoming one of the most viral mobile applications of all time. But of course, with every good platform is a host of opportunities for businesses to cash in. In an interview with the Financial Times, Niantic (Pokémon Go’s developers) CEO John Hanke said that “sponsored locations” will provide a new revenue stream for the company, in addition to in-app purchases of power-ups and virtual items.

This means that companies and businesses will be able to pay Niantic to feature their location on Pokémon Go‘s app, in hopes of driving customers inside. Advertisers will be charged on a “cost per visit” basis, similar to the “cost per click” used in online advertising. The model will be based on Niantic’s previous game Ingress, where brands and companies paid to have virtual portals mapped to on-street locations. This can prove to be very lucrative for business owners, as the owner of L’Inizio Pizza Bar in Long Island City, Queens, told The New York Post, “The amount of people has been astonishing.” The restaurant saw a business increase of 75 percent after buying a $10 USD in-game power-up that lured Pokémon to its location.

View media item 2099828

Just downloaded the app. Opened it. Saw whatever this is. Threw 50 poke balls at it. Didn't catch it. Now I'm out. What the hell? How do I get more?
Go to a pokestop around town.. The lake I was at early I got too many balls my damn bags filled

Nothing happens when I click on the poke stops. It just shows me a picture of that monument

swipe the picture left or right to spin it and it spits out items, including pokeballs

I just reset my guy. Got All these within 15 minutes. Finally got it figured out . Thanks bros. View media item 2100034

reset on same account or made a new one and started over?

Just made a new email and a new account. I hadn't caught anything yet on hat account so it was a no brainier

I'm not big on the battle system and all that with the the gyms.

I just want to run the streets and catch some Pokémon for fun.

I think once you start dedicating time and effort into really battling and that competitive gaming aspect kicks in, the game won't be as fun anymore.

I'm just on a mission for a Charizard. Once I catch one I'm retiring

I think once you start dedicating time and effort into really battling and that competitive gaming aspect kicks in, the game won't be as fun anymore.

Aren't you on Team Valor?

What a shame.

We out here runnin gyms famb. You gon retire after one Charizard, and they ain't even dropped the 3 legendary birds or mewtwo yet? :smh:

Look what I caught last night :pimp:

View media item 2100340
Gantry State Park (LIC Piers) has clusters of Poke stops that are being lured almost none stop from 8pm-midnight. I suspect we'll eventually come across a Charizard at some point.

Last edited:

Aren't you on Team Valor?

What a shame.

We out here runnin gyms famb. You gon retire after one Charizard, and they ain't even dropped the 3 legendary birds or mewtwo yet? :smh:

My battling days are behind me, fam. Ima let the Valor goons and young shooters hold it down.

I'm just in it for the Charizard, b.

But if they drop that Mewtwo, I'll come back wearing the 45.

^ that's dope but I can't believe that Gyrados has such weak moves :smh:

Yeah, even though mine is at a really high CP, I think I can get my Magikarp to become stronger than this Gyarados.

Also, I def do believe the bigger and stronger Pokemon come out at night.

Analbead
I was ******* dying. Hardest ive ever laughed looking at my phone

Game is great though. Me and a coworker went to this war memorial after our graveyard shift. First of all, i didnt even know the memorial was there and it was really cool.

So anyway we pull up and there are like 6 pokestops and two gyms in the area. Theres one spot where you can stand and hit all 3 pokestops. So we each put a lure on one. Within 3 minutes some other oldhead came up and put a lure on one.

Then two other mid twenties dudes came through. Had us all talking and ****. The demographics were crazy. Even got a new IG follower cause he liked my car lol. So it was a cool experience and i racked up on some pokemon.

Team valor

Why do they require you to invest so many candies and stardust on Gyarados?

The stronger / 3 step evolutions require a s*** ton of candies. :lol:

My co worker has a Magikarp that's requiring 400 Magikarp candies to evolve :x :smh:

Analbead

Game is great though. Me and a coworker went to this war memorial after our graveyard shift. First of all, i didnt even know the memorial was there and it was really cool.

So anyway we pull up and there are like 6 pokestops and two gyms in the area. Theres one spot where you can stand and hit all 3 pokestops. So we each put a lure on one. Within 3 minutes some other oldhead came up and put a lure on one.

Then two other mid twenties dudes came through. Had us all talking and ****. The demographics were crazy. Even got a new IG follower cause he liked my car lol. So it was a cool experience and i racked up on some pokemon.

Team valor

I have a theory that the more people occupying a lure(s) with different varying trainer levels will attract different Pokemon you wouldn't see if you were occupying the lured Poke stop yourself.

Whenever I go to a Pokestop that has a lure by myself I usually don't come back with much. But when I visit a Pokestop with multiple people occupying the area, I come back with a nice haul.

I wish I used a lucky egg last night. I must've caught 5-6 new pokemon and evolved 3-4 times. Can't even remember the total number of Pokemon caught. I went up 2 levels, but I'm sure I could've doubled that if I had strategically used the Lucky Egg.

Analbead

Team valor
you do run into things that you never knew were there or never really paid any attention to. which is pretty cool imo

My co worker has a Magikarp that's requiring 400 Magikarp candies to evolve :x :smh:

All Magikarp need 400 Candies to evolve. But your math is off. You actually need to catch 101 (Can't transfer the 100th one, because you need 1 more to use evolve on) Magikarp to get the Gyarados. Every Magikarp you catch will earn you 3 candies and you get an extra candy when you transfer.

Last edited:

All Magikarp need 400 Candies to evolve. But your math is off. You actually need to catch 101 (Can't transfer the 100th one, because you need 1 more to use evolve on) Magikarp to get the Gyarados. Every Magikarp you catch will earn you 3 candies and you get an extra candy when you transfer.

Nah, I said he needs the Magikarp candies. Not 400 Magikarp.

Still. That's a lot of Magikarp. :lol:

Came
Nah, I said he needs the Magikarp candies. Not 400 Magikarp.

Still. That's a lot of Magikarp. :lol:

You did say candies. My bad.

It is a lot of Magikarp, but I think it's worth it. I've heard people catching Magikarp around the 400CP range. Imagine the CP potential when you evolve to Gyarados.

Evolving Magikarp has to be one of the more rewarding Pokemon to evolve.

Just like in the games.

This sucka was a mess to get to level 20 from level five. Especially the lower levels when he only has splash :x

Back
Top Bottom