Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Just went to a gym to see what it was all about and I got waxed in less than 2 mins. All I had was View media item 2100438
And then top 2 joints were worthless ..
Couldn't even reach the oponent with the clamps and all were doing moving side to side. SMH

I have to get better. .

If you have the time (and gas to spare) try going to some more secluded gyms, places where not many go and chances are the pokemon in them are weak.

I managed to find one and held it for maybe close to 3-days with a ~400CP Golbat :lol: And it's not like someone added any stronger Pokemons in it either.

Is there any way to change my dude's clothes? Can't be rocking red when I'm a crip

I like this game because the people who are really trying to find these things and level up are getting there.

You can't just "sort of" do it and really excel in it.

wrong choice fam

it's all about Valor.

Aye :pimp:

tumblr_oa6nhy00k01ugkapio3_500.gif

Is there any way to change my dude's clothes? Can't be rocking red when I'm a crip

Where they call you where you from cuz? Team Crystic over this way cuz.

My man :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

House Instinct is not a large house...but we're a proud one. And every trainer from House Instinct fight with the strength of 10 valor/mystic combined.

U sound like you from Team Hufflepuff homie, fix your skirt.

You aren't immune to damage during specials and you can dodge specials

You are Immune to attacks when performing your own specials.

Also as for unable to dodge specials, I am going by the guides I read that it can't be dodged.

So far I've been unsuccessful dodging them too.

I've been knocked out while using my super and I've dodged supers

I meant non-immune when performing a special, my bad.

Never been able to dodge a super, at time I thought I did but I get hit anyways.

So pissed. I saw the sillhouettes of a Kangaskhan, Nidoking and Rhydon today while in my office. I go downstairs to find them. I end up seeing a Squirtle around the way and try to catch. Got hit with the white circle of death. After restarting, all of them are gone!

I HATE it when I lose out on Pokemon because of the freeze.

I did notice that new pokemon pop up in lured Poke stops if you reset app.

Back
Top Bottom