Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Is there any way to change my dude's clothes? Can't be rocking red when I'm a crip

Where they call you where you from cuz? Team Crystic over this way cuz.

My man :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

House Instinct is not a large house...but we're a proud one. And every trainer from House Instinct fight with the strength of 10 valor/mystic combined.

U sound like you from Team Hufflepuff homie, fix your skirt.

Team Valor looks like Gryffindor but in reality they are more Slytherin. I don't want to be part of that evil group.

Come at me

View media item 2100577

Is there any way to change my dude's clothes? Can't be rocking red when I'm a crip

House Instinct is not a large house...but we're a proud one. And every trainer from House Instinct fight with the strength of 10 valor/mystic combined.

Team Valor looks like Gryffindor but in reality they are more Slytherin. I don't want to be part of that evil group.

Come at me

View media item 2100577

I'm Team Mystic cuz, so it's nothin b

I been at the hudson for 3 days and I aint see shh

Bunch of god damn psyducks, goldeens and staryus

A lot of it depends on poke stops, proximity to every poke stop, whether or not lure is activated (cluster of them), and if there are a lot of trainers occupying the area (helps to have people in high levels as well). I'd imagine places like Gantry State Park (LIC Piers), Brooklyn Promenande and Astoria Park would be ideal places to find a Lapras.

This hasn't been confirmed, but from my personal experience I've been able to find rare Pokemon at night.

Or you can just get lucky and come across one on you own.

Last edited:
Works been cutting into my gains lol. I do got about 10 poke stops on my way to work I hit. Haven't been finding any new Pokemon in a while I had a weezing show up and bounced after one great ball and a berry hope that doesn't happen when I see something else good.

See a lot of rare Pokemon at night as another poster just said. Anybody use a lure/incense in the night with consistently better results than daytime?

Man I want a lapras, ****. But how do you level that up? There's nowhere u can catch those

I was lucky and got it from a 10.0km egg.

I also got an Electabuzz from another 10.0km egg but was concentrating on getting the CP up on the Lapras.

I believe when you hatch a 10.0km egg, the pokemon already comes with about 20-25 candies. So in this case of the Lapras, I just constantly upped my Stardust and got it to the max. I'm down to about 1 Lapras candy left so I'm pretty sure I won't be able to find any more Lapras'. Originally it was around 400 CP.

Working on the Electabuzz now, fortunately I just picked up another 10.0km egg so I hope its something good.

that Dragonite :x :x

Last edited:
Here are my top Pokémon's, I am currently Level 16.

Save all of your dust fellas. Increasing the CP of your Pokémon when you are a low level is pointless.

All of the Pokémon below are all base without any improvements. As you level up, the CP level of the Pokémon you run into automatically is higher.

Also save your evolution until you have a Lucky Egg. I had about 14 Pigeys among other Pokémon in which I evolved at the same time benefiting from the Lucky Egg. You will level up super quick using this method.

Just did this leveling strategy and ended up with...

View media item 2100047View media item 2100048View media item 2100049View media item 2100050

...and still had leftover.

I had a few other evolutions too that gave extra bonus xp from new Pokedex entry. Levelled up 2-3 I think.

quoting this for later... :nerd:

how do i acquire said lucky egg :nerd:

^lucky eggs are given when you rank up to a certain level. there was a chart a few pages back.

You can also buy some I think lol.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

You can catch them, but chances are you'd probably have to be by water. That's how I caught my Gyarados.

Hmm...I'm lowkey thinking about driving to the beach :lol: it's about 30 away from me but it might be worth it.

Prolly will be a bunch of magikarp and Psyduck :smh:

Back
Top Bottom