Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

HOLY ****

It looks like God turned on the showers here in NYC. Went from hot and humid to gloomy and torrential waterfall....with some lighting.

I wonder if we can catch Zapdos now :lol:

HOLY ****

It looks like God turned on the showers here in NYC. Went from hot and humid to gloomy and torrential waterfall....with some lighting.

I wonder if we can catch Zapdos now
laugh.gif
I'm already out and about with the umbrella. Gonna flourish today in Midtown.

smokin.gif

Game needs a select/unselect system for transferring in the worst way

Just spent 5 minutes transferring a **** load of Pidgeys :lol:

Hmm...I'm lowkey thinking about driving to the beach :lol: it's about 30 away from me but it might be worth it.

Prolly will be a bunch of magikarp and Psyduck :smh:

Again, if you go alone you probably will only find Magikarps and Psyducks. But if you go with a bunch of friends and a few of them are in high levels and also have a Pokestop with lure then your chances might be better.

But we should all note that Lapras isn't a water type Pokemon. It's ice. I wonder if that makes a difference.

Last edited:
t mobile really giving yall free unlimited data for a year for this app, lyft rides and wendy's frosty's? :x

On July 19th, as part of next week’s T-Mobile Tuesdays, the Un-carrier will give customers great ways to take their Pokémon Go skillz to a whole new level, including …

Free, unlimited data on Pokémon Go, so it won’t touch your high-speed data—for a full year!
Free Lyft rides up to $15 to get to a new PokéStop or Gym
Free Wendy’s Frosty to fuel up for your hunting trip
50% off select accessories – including portable power packs and chargers at T-Mobile stores – so you can keep on playing for hours

https://newsroom.t-mobile.com/news-and-blogs/free-pokemon.htm

t mobile really giving yall free unlimited data for a year for this app, lyft rides and wendy's frosty's? :x

On July 19th, as part of next week’s T-Mobile Tuesdays, the Un-carrier will give customers great ways to take their Pokémon Go skillz to a whole new level, including …

Free, unlimited data on Pokémon Go, so it won’t touch your high-speed data—for a full year!
Free Lyft rides up to $15 to get to a new PokéStop or Gym
Free Wendy’s Frosty to fuel up for your hunting trip
50% off select accessories – including portable power packs and chargers at T-Mobile stores – so you can keep on playing for hours

https://newsroom.t-mobile.com/news-and-blogs/free-pokemon.htm

T-mo is so random but I love their giveaways/perks

Again, if you go alone you probably will only find Magikarps and Psyducks. But if you go with a bunch of friends and a few of them are in high levels and also have a Pokestop with lure then your chances might be better.

But we should all note that Lapras isn't a water type Pokemon. It's ice. I wonder if that makes a difference.

OHHH so that's how it works. Makes sense [emoji]129300[/emoji]

AHH in the regular game I think lapras is water/ice so in this game he's only ice. That bites. Still he's prolly strong af

That was my thinking when I went with Team Mystic lol.
Son I gave people benefit of the doubt and assumed everyone was picking their favorite colors.
If we were picking the best bird, there really is only one answer....

Instinct :smokin

Pouring in Minnesota just as I get off work.. People are legit upset they have to stay inside now :rofl: what a time to be alive!

Back
Top Bottom