Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

A dragonite? Serious bro?

I keep coming up rat Pokemon, pidgeys and ish. :smh:
I used to go hard in the paint with the games and even til the recent Pokemon games. And I'm whack with this one :smh:

Maybe u should go to yellow... [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Im from the Bronx and Pokemon hunting been leading me into some skecthy *** places 
laugh.gif

BTW why yall showing me so many got damn Rattatas 
mad.gif
 what yall tryna say?

Comic con next week gonna be lit :lol:

I can only imagine.

Popped a lucky egg today. Was getting error messages when I was trying to evovle mons but managed to go from lvl 11 to 14. Also, now my bag is full, figured id train at a friendly gym and proceeded to get my *** handed to me :lol:. Trashing potions and revives feels so wrong.

So, I'm at level 11, and about to hit 12, Noticed a few things.

The Lucky Egg, I"m saving the 2 I have so far until I get to about level 20. It seems, around that level, the xp needed to level goes up exponentially.

Powering up a low level pokemon, is a huge waste of Stardust. As you level up, you start catching higher powered evolved, and unevolved pokemon. My strongest pokemon is one that I caught, not powered up.

Evolving pokemon, however, is not a waste. It gets you good xp.

If you do decide on powering up a pokemon, starting from the highest level unevolved pokemon seems to be the way to go. The attacks, also matter. My Ponyta's, 2 have the huge power bar Fire blast, and one has the small power bar Flame wheel. While that Fire blast is strong, it takes a long time for it to build up.

This game doesn't even start until after level 12. That's when you start getting great balls.

If you are going to go into gym battles, you will need a lot of room for potions and revives. I thought i had a lot, but burned through them relatively quickly. so, If you do actually spend any real money on this game, bigger backpack is a must.

picking your team really depends on how you play, one team is better at evolving, one team is better at catching, and the other is better at hatching. I forget which is which, but it's buried in this thread somewhere.

I don't think we will see any of the great birds, Mew, or mewtwo out, except as teases. I think they want to be able to make sure people can't dupe them. I've only seen shadows of them, nobody who has actually battled them yet anwyay.

So, I'm at level 11, and about to hit 12, Noticed a few things.

The Lucky Egg, I"m saving the 2 I have so far until I get to about level 20. It seems, around that level, the xp needed to level goes up exponentially.

Powering up a low level pokemon, is a huge waste of Stardust. As you level up, you start catching higher powered evolved, and unevolved pokemon. My strongest pokemon is one that I caught, not powered up.

Evolving pokemon, however, is not a waste. It gets you good xp.

If you do decide on powering up a pokemon, starting from the highest level unevolved pokemon seems to be the way to go. The attacks, also matter. My Ponyta's, 2 have the huge power bar Fire blast, and one has the small power bar Flame wheel. While that Fire blast is strong, it takes a long time for it to build up.

This game doesn't even start until after level 12. That's when you start getting great balls.

If you are going to go into gym battles, you will need a lot of room for potions and revives. I thought i had a lot, but burned through them relatively quickly. so, If you do actually spend any real money on this game, bigger backpack is a must.

picking your team really depends on how you play, one team is better at evolving, one team is better at catching, and the other is better at hatching. I forget which is which, but it's buried in this thread somewhere.

I don't think we will see any of the great birds, Mew, or mewtwo out, except as teases. I think they want to be able to make sure people can't dupe them. I've only seen shadows of them, nobody who has actually battled them yet anwyay.

So basically it's pointless for me to do anything at a gym until level 12? I'm only level 5, should I just focus on catching until I get higher?

So basically it's pointless for me to do anything at a gym until level 12? I'm only level 5, should I just focus on catching until I get higher?
Im only on level 9,IMO we wont be ready for gyms until at least lvl 15 or 16

Otherwise youll just get washed, alot of the gyms ive seen the Pokemons CP is at least 8 to 900

There's gotta be an easier way of evolving pokemon. I see and catch one pokemon, rarely do I see it again.

I got 3 bulbasaurs, but not gonna be enough to evolve that :lol:.

There's gotta be an easier way of evolving pokemon. I see and catch one pokemon, rarely do I see it again.

I got 3 bulbasaurs, but not gonna be enough to evolve that :lol:.
I think where you look has an impact. Made my way a few miles west of my house and ran into a totally different set of pokemon

I read that those rustling leaves on the map indicate a nearby Pokemon, but when I walk up to them there are no encounters.

Back
Top Bottom