Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

You can do 62 evolutions in 30 minutes if you do it right
alien.gif

Do explain

Question for those of you who have defeated high level mons in gyms: What's the lowest base CP you would recommend to start from with a mon you want to power up?

Last edited:
Walked around my park today and it was packed with tons of folks helping pinpoint locations for Pokemon. My best catches out their was a Bulbasaur and Magma. But my highlight of the night was when my 10k egg hatched and a Snorlax popped out. 2k egg got me a Caterpie. Can you say disappointment 
roll.gif

I'm doing it all wrong. I'm level 12 my highest poke is a 383 Pinsir... SMH

On a side not how mAny evos can anyone do in 30 minutes?

Nah it's not real :lol:. Peep the moves list

some 19 year old caught a mew already :smh:
He said it took him about 5-6 great balls

http://nintendonews.com/news/mobile/trainer-randomly-caught-mew-pokemon-go/#

He's lying. Mew's not in the game yet. Plus, I caught a 365 Machop earlier and that took 3 great balls. Ain't no way Mew is gettin taken down with 6 :lol:

Got about at least 30 mons ready to evolve. I wonder if should continue to farm
laugh.gif
get as many as you can then hit one of those lucky eggs.

seriously thinking bout heading to my downtown area, i have a spot where i can hit 3 stops from a lightpost that has an outlet in it.

heard dragonites spawn at night.

i spent 20 bucks so far on this game because i kept losing pokeballs during stupid errors.

get as many as you can then hit one of those lucky eggs.

seriously thinking bout heading to my downtown area, i have a spot where i can hit 3 stops from a lightpost that has an outlet in it.

heard dragonites spawn at night.

i spent 20 bucks so far on this game because i kept losing pokeballs during stupid errors.

That's what I'm thinking. I'll just see how many i can evolve in 30 mins

Damn, Evees are OP. I evolved a two in CP~300-350 each and got a CP~1,000 Vaporeon and Jolteon. Just crazy how common it is and that it only requires 25 candies to evolve.

It's pretty much those are the top gym leaders in my area along with Arcanines.

Damn, Evees are OP. I evolved a two in CP~300-350 each and got a CP~1,000 Vaporeon and Jolteon. Just crazy how common it is and that it only requires 25 candies to evolve.

It's pretty much those are the top gym leaders in my area along with Arcanines.
weird i just evoled a 339 and got an 876 
mean.gif

im a level 13, i think it has to do with that 

I think where you look has an impact. Made my way a few miles west of my house and ran into a totally different set of pokemon

Meh..... I just moved yesterday about 15-20 miles away from where I was, and all I can find still is pidgeys and ratatas ... I'm a level 13 btw

Back
Top Bottom