Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I've only found and caught 2 Eevee's at this point. I don't even want to talk about all the Pokemon I lost out on from the last few days.
i have 8 eevees need no candy 
sick.gif

There is 1 poke stop in my immediate area at work and it's at the basketball courts just off of the freeway

I dropped a lure module and collabo with some incense and got nothing worth mentioning.

But within 5 mins a car pulls up and he parks next to me and another car pulls up with hello kitty stickers all over and dudes on bicycles. It was kind of weird just seeing how people are behaving. These weren't kids also and I work on a business campus and this Was during working hours.

I know for a fact non of the people I seen work here.

On a side note, I caught my magmar at wal mart.

Bruh. I can see dudes now setting such lures to attract customers for their mixtapes.

Pedos nationwide are probably high fiving too.

This is actually pretty scary if you are a parent

Kinda frustrating when I walk by a lured pokestop at night and the person there looks up and sees a big black guy approaching and walks away. I'm just tryna catch em all too :lol: :frown:

This game literally makes me wanna cop the new Pokemon dropping in November. Forgot how much fun the challenge of catching these lil things can be.

Word.

Last edited:
Kinda frustrating when I walk by a lured pokestop at night and the person there looks up and sees a big black guy approaching and walk away. I'm just trying to catch em all too :lol: :frown:

Without turning this too much into a race thing, this disappoints me and I feel for you. I'm not black or white, and I don't know why people get intimidated like that. Speaks a lot to their character when they do that ish IMO.

Like if you have your phone out and walked up to me I'd be like "wuddup, you trynna catch this Eevee too famb? Or you trynna take my gym and catch these Taurus hands / hooves?"

Last edited:
What the **** :smh:
Every time I throw a pokeball...my **** wanna freeze up then I gotta close the app

This happens to anyone else?

This happen to me today.. However I just downloaded the update.. Hopefully the update fix this problem..

Kinda frustrating when I walk by a lured pokestop at night and the person there looks up and sees a big black guy approaching and walks away. I'm just tryna catch em all too
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Word.
thats messed up usually everyone we run into were like ay Pokemon Go!?!

Last edited:
well of what i read
Dig - Flareon
Swift - Jolteon
Body slam - Vaporeon
This was accurate up until the update they rolled out yesterday. It seems that the update changed this, whether intentionally or not, to a more random selection. 
Seems it's probably random. I should just evolve the one with the highest CP then right?
It'll be interesting to see if it reverts back to the old system or they keep it random like this. I'm hoping this was unintentional and they switch it back. Was really annoyed earlier today because I had both a high level Vaporean and Flareon and had a Eevee on deck that should have turned into a Jolteon then the update happened and I got another Vaporean instead 
mean.gif

I think the novelty of this has worn off for me, tbh.

Seeing it everywhere is getting a bit OD too.

*shrug* :\

Originally Posted by Sole Reaver  

thats messed usually everyone we run into were like ay Pokemon Go!?!
yea in philly so far ive had this experience. Every time you walk by someone they start smiling give a head nod and say Pokemon go? and keep it moving. pretty funny to see

hopefully homie up there at the next lure can meet some cool people to make the exp alil better for him 

Got Hitmonchan cp 200 from my 10k egg.

Ain't even mad he's dope but the cp low.

I am starting to think my job is a hub for Pikachu.....

I would have had my 3rd one this week if he didn't run after my first through(ran out of great balls)
I was able to catch another squirtle though...

I am starting to think my job is a hub for Pikachu.....

I would have had my 3rd one this week if he didn't run after my first through(ran out of great balls)

Team Valor

Lvl 16.....about to be 17

When you see a group of random kids walking around your neighborhood with backpacks and everything<<<<

they didn't walk through my lawn but they were wondering around my neighbors 

I'm level 9 and have yet to get a 10 km egg. Bunch of 2 and 5s, but no 10 yet.

Back
Top Bottom