Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Looks like the servers are acting up again. Managed to snatch up a lot of Pokemon earlier when I went grocery shopping at Walmart. Hit up two Pokestops & got 2 eggs.

For the people in small towns like me that are having trouble finding pokestops, check your local post office.

I would be so pissed if I used a lucky egg, then the servers go down. They need to get that fixed ASAP

Welp. I'll play some more tonight.

I'm in a good touristy spot of the city too :smh:

Bright side .... I have a gym for about 9 hours already .... So yeah ..

Question Do you have to hold the gym for the entire 20 hours?

Cause I didn't have a gym and my counter was still going down ..

Damn that's insane

I got a lucky egg. Might have to try and catch like 60 Pokemon and do some evolving

Most I did was like 10-15 if that

Did taping the phone to the fan work for hatching the eggs?

This is important, someone please confirm/deny :lol:

Some guy on youtube put it on his dj table and said it worked.

And he said the fan trick works also.

Didn't try myself though.

Be careful trying this. I've read stories of dudes phones flying off the fan and breaking windows, furniture, etc. one guy said his flew off and hit his grandma in the head :lol:. Didn't even register the distance either smh
:x

W T F y'all have been saving y'all stardust??? Y'all don't power up your Pokemon??? Y'all are just finding them that powerful!!??? I'm sick

Yeah, I haven't touched mine yet. People are saying just wait until you level up, and catch the ones that already have the high CP. Which makes sense I guess. But it feels slower doing it this way.

I have 127 Pokémon and my highest CP is a 251 Venonat :smh: . I'm about to just chalk it up and start using this dust. Tired of sitting on these weaklings.

Trust me, don't do it. You gonna use that dust powering up a Pokemon only to catch the same one with a higher cp. or worse, the evolved version of it. Stardust is harder to come by when you get to a high enough level and you're going to wish you saved it

How is stardust going to be harder to come by? You only get it when you catch the Pokemon :lol:. When you reach a higher level are they going to decrease the amount you get from catching Pokemon or am I missing something?

Opened my app to catch a 400CP Vulpix only for it to freeze :stoneface:

I'm level 18 and still have no fire Pokemon :stoneface: except this 15CP charmander that I started off with. I have yet to see a wild charmander and it's getting me hot

Accidentally used an egg while I was out at the farmers market. On to of that, server was having issues so I didn't get to evolve the mons I had >:

The first time I dropped a lucky egg, the server went down and I only got 15 done. The second time, I did 35 and I had to transfer 12 pidgeottos to evolve another pidgey. A bunch of my evolves were new for me so I had go through the pokedex animations too.

And from what I've read you should be able to evolve about 60 mons in 30 minutes. Good tip is to mark the ones you want to evolve as favourites then sort your list by favorite.

How is stardust going to be harder to come by? You only get it when you catch the Pokemon :lol:. When you reach a higher level are they going to decrease the amount you get from catching Pokemon or am I missing something?

Nah, the fully evolved mons with the higher CPs take an insane amount of stardust to power up. So, it's best to stack for when you get to that point.

I thought I had caught up, until I went a local gym that was almost all lvl 28s. :frown:

There's this massive meetup in Chicago today at millennium park and the servers have been down for a minute lol

Back
Top Bottom