Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

if i power up a pokemon with star-roids... lets say an 341 eevee to ~500cp.... then i evolve it, would that be the cheaper candy-wise and stardust wise or would it be the same as giving him the 'roids after his evolution?
I don't think it's been proven yet but to me it's even but I like to dust em first then evolve em

lvl 18 and havent broken the 1k cp (highest at 967) got me feeling some sort of way.

havent touched my dust yet, but sure is tempting.

:frown:

Use ya dust bruh

Jesus from Nazareth?

Experienced the first crowd craziness last night at Santa Monica.

A Wartortle appeared off pier by the sands and it was chaos and it was about 11pm so people were running in the dark. After a few cheers from those that caught the weak-a** mon and a few tears from those that missed out, an Aerodactyl appeared maybe 100-150 yards away and people again scramble towards the mon and even more cheers were filled the beach and a more tears were shed.

Got to say though, the craziness was pretty insane but fun. No one got hurt in a somewhat organized chaos but I think a few beach goers that was just chilling by the water got freaked out bu the swarm of trainers stampeding towards them. :lol:

I really can't even imagine if a Dragonite or a Charizard/Blastoise/Venusaur appears there of if Mewtwo event happens or the 3 Legendary Birds. Just glad the servers have been holding up well lately.

LMAOOO I gotta head out there one of these nights

How many of ya'll from NYC have been to The Spot?
By that I mean on the corner of E.60th St & 5th Ave?

I was there last night for the 2nd time and as soon as I got that people started running into Central Park to get a Kadabra, once that was over, people ran to get Onix and then by the time everyone came back to the spot, a Snorlax spawned and we all ran from the spot all the way to W.64th or so :rofl:

I always wanted to go but I want no part of the crowd

Got 2 10K eggs the last 2 days after getting 1 in 3 weeks :lol: :smokin

Better not get another damn Eevee :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
So far got 12 mons (15 if I use my Bulba hoard) to use for my lucky egg (Level 15 with 14k exp)
When I get to level 16
Should I still hold up on lucky egg till about level 18?

Got 80 Bulba Candies stacked up so far

Last edited:
Snorlax was fairly near me but I didnt try to get it. It was during rush hour so I wouldnt have even made it in time

yall seen 500+ polywags?

Nah, Ive definitely been looking for them though.

So far got 12 mons (15 if I use my Bulba hoard) to use for my lucky egg (Level 15 with 14k exp)
When I get to level 16
Should I still hold up on lucky egg till about level 18?

Got 80 Bulba Candies stacked up so far

Hold off till you get at least 50 mons you can evolve. Catch every weedle/pidgey etc you come across. Trust me, its worth the wait. When you do use the egg, don't pop it during peak hours.

Last edited:
If you evolve it it's gon be 1k and if you evolve it again to see poliwrath it should that 1500

How accurate is that IV tool? Anyone have any idea how it's calculated?

Also, can anyone confirm that the incense/lucky egg trick works/does not work? :nerd:

I evolved a 500+ cp charmander to a 871 cp Charmeleon. Should i power up the charmeleon first or after with the charizard??

Need to find a dratini/charamander nest in Long Island/NYC man

Also hatched a 579? CP jiggypuff from a egg. And it didnt save bc the servers were acting up. So mad about that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom