Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Does the park have hours of operation?

Not officially. Basically when the lights turn off you're suppose to leave the park. They use to shut off at 9pm but since Go players started going there they turn off at 11:45. Not sure if they reset them recently.

Last edited:
I'm in Cooperstown for my brother's baseball tournament & random *** Mons spawn in the lobby every few minutes :lol:

Already got 4 Clefairy's :smokin

Hatch them eggs fellas. The two charmanders i hatched crap on every single charmander, charmeleon, and Charizard I've found so far. 2k eggs>>>>

2k > 5k for sure

My last few 5ks were an Ekans, Rattatas and Geodudes.

My last few 2ks were a Magikarp, Squirtle and Charmander.

2k > 5k for sure

My last few 5ks were an Ekans, Rattatas and Geodudes.

My last few 2ks were a Magikarp, Squirtle and Charmander.

Exactly. Having their final forms is great and all but the stats you get from hatched pokemon are wayyyy better even if the CP may not be up there every single time.

I've been logged into two devices at once. Granted, they are on the same data plan

I love this game. I got called a hipster by some kid on the street for being in the blue team. lovely stuff. The way i see it is niantec dont owe me f all. Also people who aren't gamers are bang into it.

Its all good.

what ?

I mean i like this game. Half the people on here are moaning about aspects of it Got to give a bit of balance. I'm enjoying playing it. Thanks for reading

Whenever that Mewtwo event happens
I just hope the one I run into isn't a Low CP

Where would someone even get the candies to power up a Mewtwo

well niantic is cracking down. they updated their FAQ and now are issuing account terminations if caught using bots or gps spoofing programs.

Submit a ban appeal

Your account was permanently terminated for violations of the Pokémon GO Terms of Service. This includes, but is not limited to: falsifying your location, using emulators, modified or unofficial software and/or accessing Pokémon GO clients or backends in an unauthorized manner including through the use of third party software.

Our goal is to provide a fair, fun and legitimate game experience for everyone. We will continue to work with all of you to improve the quality of the gameplay, including ongoing optimization and fine tuning of our anti-cheat system. If you believe your account has been terminated in error incorrectly, you can appeal that termination through this form. For privacy reasons, please do not post appeals on social media.

source

finally, these lvl 35 fools getting the ban hammer holding gyms with their 3000CP dragonites :x :smh: :lol: :pimp:

Yes! Finally. I got three cheaters on the same team (Mystic), each called UchihaItaki, Uchihasuske and some other Uchiha all have above 2300CP Lapras, Dragonites, Snorlaxes and Gyarados taking over all the gyms in my area even tough I rarely see them hanging outside. I hope they get banned and start from scratch.

Does anyone know if it's possible to disconnect your gmail account from Pokemon Go and just create a separate account? I would like to install the game in another device but don't want to add my gmail account to that device.

Here comes the cheaters justification that I hear so many times

I live in a remote area
I don't have time to play
It doesnt affect your in game experience
We still have to catch the actual pokemons
Our pokemons do not have guaranteed high CP
Our pokemons do not have guaranteed high IV
The game is pay to win
You guys who used pokevision are cheaters too and are just as bad as spoofers and botters

Don't you use the go radar? That's the same as pokevision isn't it?

Next..using the in game tracker is cheating to some of the fools in this thread

Last edited:
I'll be in nyc tomorrow, is central park really that "lit"? also, any locals care to share the location of any good nests around the city? Pray I don't die in that heat tomorrow :smh: it'll actually be a bit cooler in nyc than philly tomorrow but still...

Back
Top Bottom