Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

How does pokemon go work with niantic labs

They are niantic labs

And niantic sucks

Midtown gyms are still being occupied by the egg hack

missed out on a Lapras that was on my radar.

chased that mofo around until he disapeared :stoneface:

Really the best way to get the pokemons you want is to evolve your own
That way you can at least control the cp

Lapras and Snorlax are out of the question tho

So I'm right at the cusp of level 19. Currently sitting on about 55-60 evolves (most from Pidgeys and Rats) is it worth it now to drop a lucky egg to get to level 21 which would be 55k? If I did my math right with the new mons added it'll be approx. 62k in exp in 30 min. I just want to start catching some higher level mons man.

Last edited:
So I'm right at the cusp of level 19. Currently sitting on about 55-60 evolves (most from Pidgeys and Rats) is it worth it now to drop a lucky egg to get to level 21 which would be 55k? If I did my math right with the new mons added it'll be approx. 62k in exp in 30 min. I just want to start catching some higher level mons man.

you're pretty much maximizing the utility of the egg, so yeah i would say it's worth it.

you would also get great balls :pimp:

Finally reached level 20. The grind is too much at this point and I don't think it's worth it. Just going to try and complete the pokedex and call it quits.

This game is more enjoyable when you stop focusing on your level. Go to places with lots of mons consistently and leveling will be nothing all the way up to level 25. Just don't get impatient and waste your lucky eggs evolving less than 55 mons each time.

If you buy them sure, but if you're playing free you gotta maximize the ones you're given from leveling up and holding down gyms.

Last edited:

Go for it
When you reach level 20 you will get 2 more lucky eggs and the other pay for items

Every 5 levels you will get pay for items

101 caught
102 Seen

Got to find a way to get them Omnystar and Kabuto
Is Slowbro good trade bait?
As far as I know, Kabuto is rare. If you live around Santa Montica beach, I saw them a couple times on Pokevision and even a Kabutops. I've only seen a Kabuto once on the radar. 

As far as I know, Kabuto is rare. If you live around Santa Montica beach, I saw them a couple times on Pokevision and even a Kabutops. I've only seen a Kabuto once on the radar. 

Interesting. I have 3 Kabuto but have yet to find a bunch that yall have multiples of.

Level 21 n Im in Denver

Last edited:
How they expect to be a Pokemon Master then!

I gotta up my trade bait
I'm sitting on two Gyrados
And some Dragonair

I'm trying to collect all 151

I feel like the thrill of the hunt goes away with trading.

Also someone at a pokestop brought up a good idea with the medals. They should give exp points. Like what is their purpose at this point?
Maybe it'll be similar to the game where you won't be able to catch/evolve/train certain Pokemon if you don't have a specific badge? Otherwise They are pretty pointless at this stage.

Caught that lapras and electabuzz today and hatched an electabuzz. Also copped a growlithe and kabuto. Today was another good day

The best one I've caught so far. Have caught a few in the wild and I believe one was from an egg iirc. Haven't come by many

View media item 2133666
I'm level 24

I was working on drantini. there was a nest near a place called battleship cove but with the updates it changed. so I'm stuck half way with the candies and have a Dragonair that will give me a 2k dragonite.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom