Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Hatched a Dunsparce this morning... fail 
mean.gif

I can no longer complain about evolution items. I wasn't expecting another item for a week, but picked up a Metal Coat last night. It was snuck in the middle (and there were only 3 total items), so I didn't even notice I had it until several stops later 
eek.gif

After not seeing a single Onix until the current nest cycle, I started seeing them in a park on the south side... been grinding trying to get 50 candies before the next migration Mar 8th. Until then, I've got enough Scyther candy to make 3 Scizors, just need the Metal Coats for them.

Update: Just evolved my 87% IV Scyther to a Scizor with Fury Cutter/Iron Head. Bullet Punch has better DPS than Fury Cutter, but FC makes a lot of energy to charge up Iron Head. Works for me. Now I just need to save up some Stardust to Power it up... used an ungodly amount of Stardust to power up a Future Sight Alakazam, only to figure out it has like half the HP of other mons in its CP class... smh. It's a glass cannon for sure.
Hanke says the next major update this year will be a overhaul to the current gym system.

Also a "systemic solution" to spoofers is coming
Nice. Gym battles have gotten a bit stale. Interested to see how they will change.

I've caught like 7 Mareep and 1 Flaffy. Ampharos is definitely gonna be a pain in the butt to get. I'm on pace to get a Tyranitar before Ampharos.

Last edited:
Bro how do you see the IV like that? Jail broken phone?
I know man. It's like ur doing the same thing over and over and over with no reward. I don't even have live Pokémon in my area.

It's an app, search iv calculator on the App Store and it should be the first one, it's blue

Finally caught a wild Charziard. CP is trash and so is the IV though 
mean.gif

IF you are lucky enough to receive an Evolution item, here is the breakdown on what your chances are of getting each one:
[table][tr][td]Sun Stone[/td][td]24%[/td][/tr][tr][td]King's Rock[/td][td]18%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dragon Scale[/td][td]12%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Upgrade[/td][td]18%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Metal Coat[/td][td]27%[/td][/tr][/table]
I've got an upgrade but no idea what pokemon needs it. Porygon only? 

IF you are lucky enough to receive an Evolution item, here is the breakdown on what your chances are of getting each one:
[table][tr][td]Sun Stone[/td][td]24%[/td][/tr][tr][td]King's Rock[/td][td]18%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dragon Scale[/td][td]12%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Upgrade[/td][td]18%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Metal Coat[/td][td]27%[/td][/tr][/table]
I've got an upgrade but no idea what pokemon needs it. Porygon only? 
By the way, after thinking about it, I think that due to the extreme low numbers of evolution items in that Reddit "study" compared to the overall totals, the breakdown I did above is probably "not statistically significant"... unless we have much more info than that, it's probably safer to say you have roughly a 20% chance to get each one.

I'm just one person, but so far I've gotten 1 Sun Stone, 1 King's Rock, 2 Dragon Scale, 0 Upgrade, and 1 Metal Coat. Obviously there's some variation from player to player.

But yeah, @bryanay1  and you are right- Up-Grade is for Porygon only, just like Dragon Scale is for Seadra only. The other 3 evo items have two diff mons you can use it on.

My special items count goes 2 Up-Grade, 2 Sun Stone, 2 Metal Coat, 0 Dragon Scale, 0 King's Rock. I need Slowking, Politoed, and Kingdra :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom