Polar Vortex Will Bring Sub Zero Temps to Over 50million Americans vol 100+ Car Pileup on i35 in Ft Worth- Be Safe Bros

I just got power back since Monday at 4 am. Been at mother in laws house chilling though. They have had power this whole time probably because they live in close proximity to a police station

Water pressure is so weak that i only get one toilet flush every 15 minutes 🤦
At least i dont have to **** in da garage

Mans gonna have to bring the price down for the musty *** smell it will soon have :rofl:

Every pair comes with a free

christmas-tree-car-air-freshener-151x300.jpg

Looks like i just had a pipe burst or hopefully its just condensation or something from the ice melting because i didnt have any watee to the upstairs shower until now and now its dripping in the tub but i goy a wet pot on my garage ceiling

It probably doesn't need to be said but for those renting make sure your policies cover water damage, flood, etc. With units on top of each other if those pipes burst that water is coming down and if you are below you are screwed.

So the trucks gon come and just knock all the snow into a mound locking us in our driveways. Luckily wasnt a burst pipe the drain to the tub i never use froze and crack so i can keep water on .
1613602665088580714310998342901.jpg

Arkansas getting slammed with snow hope all of y’all are staying safe and warm and hopefully the power is back on

It probably doesn't need to be said but for those renting make sure your policies cover water damage, flood, etc. With units on top of each other if those pipes burst that water is coming down and if you are below you are screwed.
Dude on the second floor in my building said his apartment flooded. With carpet smh. I'm on the 3rd floor so at least I just have mine to be concerned about.

Almost 60hrs now still nothing... cell signal is getting better, but still low. For some reason my guest tub started trickling water earlier today, but none of my 3 sinks, stand up shower, or 2 toilets have any water. So I've been using buckets and pitchers to refill the toilet tanks, and keep extras in case it quits completely again. Water is brown/yellow though, so definitely not good for anything else. Luckily I prepped kind of like I'd do for a hurricane & bought 6 cases and 3 gallons of bottled water before. So I'm happy I can save that for me and the dogs. I guess/hope my pipes are good, just a pressure thing. 🤞 I'd wrapped TF out of them early Sunday, before the temperature started to really drop.

Finally left to look for food today, drove around my area about 30 minutes saw no red-lights working decided I'd better conserve my fuel. I then started turning back home, not long after that point. I spotted a hood Middle-Eastern owned corner store flooded with cars. It had no power obviously, only a sign on a running white van that said "cash only, no change, and no receipts". The owners/workers were sitting in the running van taking orders and getting things from inside. Noone was allowed in, or close to the store after you ordered. You were told to wait in the car.
I got a loaf of Walmart brand bread that expires tomorrow🤣 price was $5/ one can of knockoff spam $5/and a $5 bag Walmart brand chips also almost expired... The smallest bill I had was a $20 so I lost $5 to nothing.🤦‍♂️ I kind of needed some more AA batteries, but passed on the $10 packs of 4 they had. Who knows if they were even any good still. I wondered why there was so many cars, and most people leaving quick without anything (first I thought they were just all looking for drinking water) which they did not have any left of (only distilled gallons) $5 also 🤣. If I wasnt so hungry, or knew I wouldn't have to go back again I'd consider reporting them for gauging. They knew what they were doing, probably had plenty practice during hurricanes (they've definitely done this before) not giving receipts or letting anyone inside/near the store to snap a pic, and even selling Walmart brand stuff so it looks like it came from Walmart (my guess).
My people are a trip (pops side is Lebanese) taxing people like that. Could have at least been giving people their change back. Even tried asking in Arabic, dude just stonefaced me and said la (no in Arabic).🤣 😠 🤣
Stay safe, smart, and warm Texas fam, still saw lots of ice on the streets around me. I don't think this is close to over either. I think late tonight/tomorrow it is supposed to be closer to Monday than the last couple of days.

I feel for all the folks experiencing this **** the first time. It's crazy how people can adapt to different climates. I don't even wear a jacket if it's above 20 degrees up here in Mass.

Took me like 90 minutes to dig myself out the driveway. I see OKC just been stacking mounds of snow in the Chesapeake Energy Center parking lot since nobody is using that anytime soon. And they turned off all the screens and leds downtown from the Devon Energy Center, new convention center, Scissortail Park, new Omni Hotel, all this **** normally be led'd up you can see it from space but amid the rolling blackouts backlash somebody decided the 20210217_185114.jpg 20210217_185345.jpg 20210217_185135.jpg 20210217_185410.jpg 20210217_185011.jpg 20210217_185405.jpg wiser

Almost 60hrs now still nothing... cell signal is getting better, but still low. For some reason my guest tub started trickling water earlier today, but none of my 3 sinks, stand up shower, or 2 toilets have any water. So I've been using buckets and pitchers to refill the toilet tanks, and keep extras in case it quits completely again. Water is brown/yellow though, so definitely not good for anything else. Luckily I prepped kind of like I'd do for a hurricane & bought 6 cases and 3 gallons of bottled water before. So I'm happy I can save that for me and the dogs. I guess/hope my pipes are good, just a pressure thing. 🤞 I'd wrapped TF out of them early Sunday, before the temperature started to really drop.

Finally left to look for food today, drove around my area about 30 minutes saw no red-lights working decided I'd better conserve my fuel. I then started turning back home, not long after that point. I spotted a hood Middle-Eastern owned corner store flooded with cars. It had no power obviously, only a sign on a running white van that said "cash only, no change, and no receipts". The owners/workers were sitting in the running van taking orders and getting things from inside. Noone was allowed in, or close to the store after you ordered. You were told to wait in the car.
I got a loaf of Walmart brand bread that expires tomorrow🤣 price was $5/ one can of knockoff spam $5/and a $5 bag Walmart brand chips also almost expired... The smallest bill I had was a $20 so I lost $5 to nothing.🤦‍♂️ I kind of needed some more AA batteries, but passed on the $10 packs of 4 they had. Who knows if they were even any good still. I wondered why there was so many cars, and most people leaving quick without anything (first I thought they were just all looking for drinking water) which they did not have any left of (only distilled gallons) $5 also 🤣. If I wasnt so hungry, or knew I wouldn't have to go back again I'd consider reporting them for gauging. They knew what they were doing, probably had plenty practice during hurricanes (they've definitely done this before) not giving receipts or letting anyone inside/near the store to snap a pic, and even selling Walmart brand stuff so it looks like it came from Walmart (my guess).
My people are a trip (pops side is Lebanese) taxing people like that. Could have at least been giving people their change back. Even tried asking in Arabic, dude just stonefaced me and said la (no in Arabic).🤣 😠 🤣
Stay safe, smart, and warm Texas fam, still saw lots of ice on the streets around me. I don't think this is close to over either. I think late tonight/tomorrow it is supposed to be closer to Monday than the last couple of days.
can;t blame the arabs for the white mans sins which caused this catastrophe

So the trucks gon come and just knock all the snow into a mound locking us in our driveways. Luckily wasnt a burst pipe the drain to the tub i never use froze and crack so i can keep water on .
1613602665088580714310998342901.jpg

NYC plows are even worse. They'll plow the snow from the entire block onto your car. 2 weeks ago we got hit with like 10-12" of snow and my car was buried under almost 3 feet.

Back
Top Bottom