Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Someone posted a picture of a flyer in here and when I went to the website it was full of communist mumbo jumbo.

Is that the same guy?

These clowns praying at a PC
mean.gif

Ron Johnson has to be dead inside by now.

How can one man speak so many scripted lies?

...THERE HAS BEEN NO FOOTAGE OR PHOTOGRAPHY OF MOLOTOV COCKTAILS...

Last edited:
The COPS shot that dude in the hand.

RIPPIN' CREDENTIALS OFF MEDIA...

WTF MAN!!!

Last edited:
He's up there basically "naw no curfew was enforced but after midnight it got too bad so everybody needs to go in"

[emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

What would you have him do?

So there's nothing that can be done about this situation? Who's calling the shots if he nor Obama can do anything productive? I'm honestly curious. If you're okay with this guy being told what to say and simply following orders - then who's the one calling the shots? Who's head should we be after? Who should be held accountable for all of this nonsense going on?

Ron makes me sick. This must be how my parents felt when I was a kid and would look them dead in their eyes and lie, and they KNEW what I had did already.

I haven't been in this thread for a few days because I went home to St. Louis. I couldn't continue to type and argue with the racists on this board and in this thread without going home and seeing it for myself.

Everybody that is typing their feelings from what they see on CNN, it compares to a grain of sand until you stand out there, until you see where his laid in the sun, until you see the trucks approach, see the lights on you, the cops point their guns, they cops advance.

This **** is sad and it isn't getting any better. I challenge anybody in this thread who lives within 5 hours, hell, I drove 13 to get back. GO TO SAINT LOUIS!

GO TO SAINT LOUIS! SEE IT FOR YOURSELF! IT IS NOT! IT IS NOT! IT IS NOT THE BLACK PEOPLE OF FERGUSON WHO ARE PROVOKING VIOLENCE!

These cops aren't just doing their jobs, they're ******* enjoying every day and the day the Michael Brown's body is laid to rest, Darren Wilson will be getting paid.

These people are in pain.

His JOB is to calm the NEGROS down after the cops go call of duty on people at night

This whole "attack at night" and "calm talk in the morning" is BS to the highest order
What would you have him do?
If ron is cool w/ being the black face for a corrupt police force then who am i to tell him to stop getting his blood money, do ya job ron tell more lies about how you only used smoke when the guy you tear gassed is holding the mic, tell me again how only the criminal let off shots but a reporter gets shot w/ a rubber bullet live on the stream, tell me again how theres no curfew but you just so happen to rule it unsafe @ midnight, tell me again how forcing people to keep walking if they want to exercise their 1st amendment rights is justifiable.

just watched some of Johnson presser. I like how they made it seem as they saved the lives of the media member. By preventing and confiscating of the guns that were present on the table.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom