Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

I'm not saying that I advocate throwing harmless items at the cops, but they're seriously overreacting.  

Water bottles?  Bunch of trigger-happy d-bags.  
mean.gif
yeah this police force has been looking for any reason to strike

they're not keeping the peace, they're instigating people

Education needs to overhauled as well. They need to teach black n brown folks their REAL history. They sure as hell teach European history. 

This alone would turn society upside down. Don't think most whites are ready to except blacks as their genetic parents, nor the fact we had societies far more advanced then anything you can construct today.

The anarchist in me wants to see this hit the fan just to see it all come tumbling down so we can start from scratch.

People's livelihood are involved though and I know this is gonna have to be a strategic revolution to bring about a long lasting change.

Anyways,

Wow RT @WesleyLowery: Reporter face down in road being arrested. Tried to take picture. Officer shoves me
— ShordeeDooWhop (@Nettaaaaaaaa) August 20, 2014

If you yell for help, and no one listens, do you keep yelling? Or do you find another tactic.

do you think this is a singular independent incident? that "oh, they'll go home and forget about it eventually." This is one event other the course of centuries, yes the heightened police presence has garnered them more attention, but these situations won't stop.

Anyways,

do you think this is a singular independent incident? that "oh, they'll go home and forget about it eventually." This is one event other the course of centuries, yes the heightened police presence has garnered them more attention, but these situations won't stop.

and sadly, they never will. Black life is undervalued. By each other and especially by different races and ethnicities.

Last edited:

Yes, all these negroes are doing it for attention that's what it's all about here.
dead teenager? nah
police brutality? nah
If you yell for help, and no one listens, do you keep yelling? Or do you find another tactic.
The simple fact that a grand jury is allegedly convening as early as tomorrow tells me that someone is listening.

Trust that if nobody took to the streets to voice their anger with the Mike Brown debacle, it'd be business as usual in Ferguson right now.  

:smh: proves that they have a bunch of idiots as police officers in Ferguson

Kill Darren Wilson in a majority white neighborhood, leave his body in the street for hours and have on lookers question why he wasn't given a fair trial.

Then we can start the healing process and changing the way police approach people and how they are viewed amongst and Americans in particular those of color

This! All day. No marching no protesting no whining will fix any of this as it has not before. Blacks will hunt down and kill a rival gang member who killed one of their homies but won't hunt down a punk cop who will empty his clip into a black unarmed man. That's lunacy! We want change and it bothers you so much then go find this punk Wilson cop and introduce him to his maker and any other punk cops like this and see how many more unarmed blacks they kill. Bet they stop n think twice.

I have not heard of one black cop on duty killing unarmed young white boys cold Blood like this. I'm sure it doesn't happen or is super rare.

Wake up n take proper action. Rappers on bull horns complaining won't do Nathan!

Last edited:
Why is vices team sooooooo far away. I thought they were hard core

They're not. The independent streamer called them out and said they were the first to leave when asked. :smh: These people go to Iraq, Gaza, etc. But when the police at Ferguson, MO tell them to go home? OK :smh:

Blacks being demoralized for 10 nights on camera. It's too much for me. My people are screaming for help and America gives no *****. It never has but it's been put on display in spectacular fashion.

It's deeper than all this. It's the system a lot of these cops ain't out there because they want to be. It's because if they go against the grain they can't feed their family. Lose their jobs, be black balled. This stuff is passed down. Orders. And I hope that someone crazy enough out there serves them Street justice. Bullies :smh

Back
Top Bottom