Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

I was speaking on the portion of your statement that said black cops "carrying out the same mindset their bosses would be proud of" and I find that to be UNIVERSALLY not true.  As you said, Dormer spoke up on certain injustices and he never at least openly carried any of them out.  Like I said, and what @Fontaine gave actual numbers on, the Ferguson police force is going to have to add more black officers to the department going forward for quite some time to help with race relations regarding this matter and for the future. 
um that could end up making things worse then better. see lapd... 

Is that KKK pic legit????
Damn how we ain't got no nter's living in ferguson :nerd:
Giving us info
I mean we should since they hit up the footlocker
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

That's not how it has to be.  We are a race of Kings and Queens who have lost our way for the past handful of centuries,  after being on top and leading the way in mathematics, science, warfare, medicine, and countless other fields of study for thousands of years.  We are in dire straits because we have been tricked into thinking we are less-than and inferior, and thusly think being on the bottom is our lot in life.  But it's not true.  You've been all over the world and done great things everywhere.   The Greeks that everyone likes to brag about?  Learned all their **** from AFRICANS in Egypt. 

View media item 1128571View media item 1128579View media item 1128595

There's a reason you see other cultures copying everything about us - our dress, slang, music, mannerisms - it's because they've always copied us.  Don't sweat it, my negus.  They might take some of us out, but they'll never get all of us.  We will get justice and it starts with spending our money with each other like every other race does.

:rofl:

Damn

That's not how it has to be.  We are a race of Kings and Queens who have lost our way for the past handful of centuries,  after being on top and leading the way in mathematics, science, warfare, medicine, and countless other fields of study for thousands of years.  We are in dire straits because we have been tricked into thinking we are less-than and inferior, and thusly think being on the bottom is our lot in life.  But it's not true.  You've been all over the world and done great things everywhere.   The Greeks that everyone likes to brag about?  Learned all their **** from AFRICANS in Egypt. 

View media item 1128571View media item 1128579View media item 1128595

There's a reason you see other cultures copying everything about us - our dress, slang, music, mannerisms - it's because they've always copied us.  Don't sweat it, my negus.  They might take some of us out, but they'll never get all of us.  We will get justice and it starts with spending our money with each other like every other race does.

:rofl:

Damn
What's so funny???
It's the truth

2vs4wg1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom