Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

This is wrong on so many levels
Not really. She probably gave them a choice or she was going to air their dirt and get them indicted or fired, so they took the easy way out. New mayors always clean house when they first get elected and get rid of their enemies

Plus the previous Mayor was mayor for 37 years so yea lots of dirt the new mayor can air out. New mayor can open a can of worms. Her staff probably told them to quit or else.. They were smart to resign. They were probably doing all kind of dirt

A clean sweep ! I see nothing wrong

Last edited:

CDEPlhaWAAAr6vk.jpg

A memorial tree for Michael Brown was chopped down a day after it was planted in Ferguson
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/memorial-tree-michael-brown-chopped-day-article-1.2191573

Not really. She probably gave them a choice or she was going to air their dirt and get them indicted or fired, so they took the easy way out. New mayors always clean house when they first get elected and get rid of their enemies

Plus the previous Mayor was mayor for 37 years so yea lots of dirt the new mayor can air out. New mayor can open a can of worms. Her staff probably told them to quit or else.. They were smart to resign. They were probably doing all kind of dirt

Yeah, a lot of people are running with the race angle on this but completely ignoring what's really at play here. When a system steeped in such cronyism gets injected with new blood (at the top), the cronies jump ship like rats. The new mayor just happens to be a black female, which makes for convenient race baiting.

So 80% of the police force "resigned" because of possible dirt that could be brought up?

As if charges can't be filed because they simply are no longer police officers...

Race baiting huh?

Last edited:

Yeah, a lot of people are running with the race angle on this but completely ignoring what's really at play here. When a system steeped in such cronyism gets injected with new blood (at the top), the cronies jump ship like rats. The new mayor just happens to be a black female, which makes for convenient race baiting.
soy'all didn't read the part about them wiping their hard drives?

Nothing to do with race....

Ok

Clearly this means they are racists. It couldn't possibly be anything else, right?
prejudice and bigotry =\= racism

You're right... They wiped their hard drive and emails reasons other than a black woman was taking over.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me the fear of a corruption being uncovered.

Resigning wouldn't prevent them from facing charges. 

So please...explain that angle to me further please.

I hope they make an example out of somebody

Cowards always with the pettiness
Man they knew dang well this would happen. They should have have a person hiding out around the tree to catch the suckers who would try this
soy'all didn't read the part about them wiping their hard drives?

Nothing to do with race....

Ok
I never said it was about race

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me the fear of a corruption being uncovered.

Resigning wouldn't prevent them from facing charges. 

So please...explain that angle to me further please.
Yes it can. The new mayor admin can give them a choice. She tell her admin to let the word out, if they dont resign she will uncover dirt. Its just politics basically. Just like when people commit murder and run and go on the run knowing they will be caught  lol

If they resign they get there full pension before getting fired or charges. If they resign they they will be on the low key

Last edited:
Yes it can. The new mayor admin can give them a choice. She tell her admin to let the word out, if they dont resign she will uncover dirt. Its just politics basically. Just like when people commit murder and run and go on the run knowing they will be caught  lol

If they resign they get there full pension before getting fired or charges. If they resign they they will be on the low key

Yep. This is often what happens. Hell, we saw this for five seasons on The Wire: step down, or all your dirt will be made public. It's how they basically churned through three police commissioners in a single season. It's about saving face for the entire city government, not just that one person. The ONLY reason this is a story is because a bunch of people resigned when a BLACK FEMALE mayor took over. If it was anyone else, this wouldn't be a story. It happens all the time in cities all across America. You just don't hear about it.

Yep. This is often what happens. Hell, we saw this for five seasons on The Wire: step down, or all your dirt will be made public. It's how they basically churned through three police commissioners in a single season. It's about saving face for the entire city government, not just that one person. The ONLY reason this is a story is because a bunch of people resigned when a BLACK FEMALE mayor took over. If it was anyone else, this wouldn't be a story. It happens all the time in cities all across America. You just don't hear about it.

Exatctly. Previous mayor was mayor for 30 years. Im sure there is lots of dirt under those rugs

I had to get up from my desk, these older white folk just talking about how could they burn down the CVS and senior center, not touching on why they are upset in Baltimore.

Ray Lewis is a clown. He should be focused on curbing the increasing gang violence in his own city rather than trying to cape for a city he doesn't belong to and for people that could give two ***** about his existence if he didn't play ball.

Not one community center built nor permanent action taken by him to help our youth.

Those football camps that he charged for sure did help our hoods :rolleyes

“We know what’s going on. We know the problems. We know there was wrong done. We know we’re not getting the right justice. We know all these answers. But rioting in our streets is wrong. Dead wrong.”

I mean I can't really be mad at what Ray is saying. He ain't out here saying "black on black is the problem" and all that BS. He ain't say nothing crazy to me.

The rioting is what it is. I'm not saying it's good or bad but marching and turning the other cheek ain't get us no where so the next step is to tear some **** up to get their attention.

“We know what’s going on. We know the problems. We know there was wrong done. We know we’re not getting the right justice. We know all these answers. But rioting in our streets is wrong. Dead wrong.”

I mean I can't really be mad at what Ray is saying. He ain't out here saying "black on black is the problem" and all that BS. He ain't say nothing crazy to me.

The rioting is what it is. I'm not saying it's good or bad but marching and turning the other cheek ain't get us no where so the next step is to tear some **** up to get their attention.
Nah F that.. When has Ray been a voice for the oppressed?  Until proven otherwise, Ill see his message as a ***** call to keep his masters plan in tact. 

Back
Top Bottom