Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

I was almost with you bro until you mentioned Ray Lewis @MR HIGHNESS. Not listening to a man who was on trial for murder, he doesn't practice what he is preaching. All the celebs preaching non violence in streets they no longer live in, don't tell them to stand down to a system that is against them. Their streets are filled with tanks and trained killers and they suppose to be non violent? When someone hits you, do you not hit back? You can't answer violence with non violence.

Walmart has stopped selling ammo anymore in Bmore, so now they are sardines in a can in their own city.

I was almost with you bro until you mentioned Ray Lewis @MR HIGHNESS
. Not listening to a man who was on trial for murder, he doesn't practice what he is preaching. All the celebs preaching non violence in streets they no longer live in, don't tell them to stand down to a system that is against them. Their streets are filled with tanks and trained killers and they suppose to be non violent? When someone hits you, do you not hit back? You can't answer violence with non violence.

Walmart has stopped selling ammo anymore in Bmore, so now they are sardines in a can in their own city.

I appreciate your honesty. And to be quite honest myself, in regards to Ray Lewis, I understand, but I also mentioned "some truth" in regards to what he said, not all. But thank you man, repped.

I also want to share these positive powerful images of citizens of Baltimore helping police, society and helping rebuild some of the destroyed properties. I was not able to save the pics to post here like I wish I could.

http://wn.ktvu.com/story/28921300/storify-touching-images-from-baltimore

But this is more enlightening than seeing all the riots.

I was almost with you bro until you mentioned Ray Lewis @MR HIGHNESS
. Not listening to a man who was on trial for murder, he doesn't practice what he is preaching. All the celebs preaching non violence in streets they no longer live in, don't tell them to stand down to a system that is against them. Their streets are filled with tanks and trained killers and they suppose to be non violent? When someone hits you, do you not hit back? You can't answer violence with non violence.

I appreciate your honesty. And to be quite honest myself, in regards to Ray Lewis, I understand, but I also mentioned "some truth" in regards to what he said, not all. But thank you man, repped.

I also want to share these positive powerful images of citizens of Baltimore helping police, society and helping rebuild some of the destroyed properties. I was not able to save the pics to post here like I wish I could.

http://wn.ktvu.com/story/28921300/storify-touching-images-from-baltimore

But this is more enlightening than seeing all the riots.
It's good to spread the 'positive' going on down there presently but these folks can only do so much. This is an issue that must be fixed top down. The areas burned are not the prime location of Bmore, folks is struggling out there. Instead of our tax dollars going into all these armed services that turn cities in crisis into a police state I rather it go into infrastructure and education, so people won't need to riot when they are upset.

Selective *** NTers aka SWS

they look to Ray Lewis as the voice of change

But Freddie gray is a thug because of his record.

How fast we forget Ray Lewis bought his way out of a murder charge.

What's the difference between a riot and a revolution? Ones perception or just a way to put a positive spin on a riot? Its sad that this is happening, but I can understand...

Americans aren't allowed to revolt. It's only cool when people overseas do it.
'Muricas history is built on revolution. If not wed still be hailing the queen.
Trust me I know but this isn't our country, my family was forced here so anything against the system in place is a "riot."
I feel you. Even though I don't agree with what is going on, as I said earlier, I can understand peoples frustration. When media refers to the actions as riots it makes it seem as there is no issue at hand. Spurred by a criminal element which may be more familiar with police injustice than your law abiding citizen. Its obvious police reform is needed and until steps are taken 'Murica will continue to explode. The revolution wasn't televised so to speak in the 60s but its front and center at present and is certainly being televised..

Trust me I know but this isn't our country, my family was forced here so anything against the system in place is a "riot."
I feel you. Even though I don't agree with what is going on, as I said earlier, I can understand peoples frustration. When media refers to the actions as riots it makes it seem as there is no issue at hand. Spurred by a criminal element which may be more familiar with police injustice than your law abiding citizen. Its obvious police reform is needed and until steps are taken 'Murica will continue to explode. The revolution wasn't televised so to speak in the 60s but its front and center at present and is certainly being televised..
Obama considers them thugs, the most powerful black man in this land. We are doomed.

Obama considers them thugs, the most powerful black man in this land. We are doomed.
Plenty of powerful people were once considered thugs. While I ride with O he doesn't think for me and I draw a different conclusion. I'm pretty sue the people who stormed Boston Harbor were called thugs. What make YOU think we are doomed?

Plenty of powerful people were once considered thugs. While I ride with O he doesn't think for me and I draw a different conclusion. I'm pretty sue the people who stormed Boston Harbor were called thugs. What make YOU think we are doomed?

Nah

Instead of dragging them down, he could of gave words to not encourage the "riots". I am good, i'm a grown man and not looking for hope in Obama but a lot of people in the streets presently can't even vote yet, while in a critical event of their life, a black power figure frowns on them and doesn't even discuss the struggle of why they are "rioting"

Nah
pretty sure might be a stretch but I'm positive the British referred to them in derogatory terms.
Let's look up some articles of riots after sports events, let's see the words used to describe the guys causing destruction.

Ferguson protesters march on W. Florissant, blocked traffic for while, traffic moving again now, crowd @ Red's 

CDzitwfWMAAKJ40.jpg
cousin used to work at reds lol

Justice isn't served until conviction(s) are administered. This is just the first step. 

Back
Top Bottom