Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

If the medical examiner ruled it a homicide somebody has to be convicted. Maybe not all of them are going to jail but one of them definitely will.

Selective *** NTers aka SWS

Stop it.

This "SWS" thing has emerged as the new buzzword on this website. Modern day witchhunt IMO, throwing that label around all willy nilly. What some may not realize is this impulse to vilify a different or opposing viewpoint is really the root of ignorance, but seems A-Okay to the folks slinging that term around :smh:

Look, I know racial bias is bound to happen, and I'm sure to a point it's understandable since some folks may have had traumatic race-related experiences, but try to see through the fog.

Stop it.

This "SWS" thing has emerged as the new buzzword on this website. Modern day witchhunt IMO, throwing that label around all willy nilly. What some may not realize is this impulse to vilify a different or opposing viewpoint is really the root of ignorance, but seems A-Okay to the folks slinging that term around :smh:

Look, I know racial bias is bound to happen, and I'm sure to a point it's understandable since some folks may have had traumatic race-related experiences, but try to see through the fog.
The term is "suspected" though...

They're not accusing you. They're just suspecting that you are.

If that doesn't apply to you, why do your jimmies get rustled

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/0...egion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1&referrer=

Cop in plain clothes and an unmarked car going to bother someone minding their own business and people are crying for cop sympathy now, that deflection.
beli.png

Last edited:
Dorian Johnson, Michael Brown's friend, arrested

Dorian Johnson was arrested Wednesday afternoon, KSDK-TV reported. Police had been called to check on a group of people who were possibly armed with guns. Johnson was accused of approaching an officer to keep him from making an arrest, and police say he also threw suspected narcotics onto the ground.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nson-michael-browns-friend-arrested/70929034/

He was set up. Wouldn't be surprised if hes locked up or dead so he cant testify

Dorian Johnson, Michael Brown's friend, arrested

Dorian Johnson was arrested Wednesday afternoon, KSDK-TV reported. Police had been called to check on a group of people who were possibly armed with guns. Johnson was accused of approaching an officer to keep him from making an arrest, and police say he also threw suspected narcotics onto the ground.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nson-michael-browns-friend-arrested/70929034/

He was set up. Wouldn't be surprised if hes locked up or dead so he cant testify

^ How can you jump to that conclusion?

Last edited:
^ How can you jump to that conclusion?

I have absolutely no evidence. In my personal opinion, he is a key witness to one of the most "controversial" crimes within the last couple of years. Putting himself in that situation would be beyond idiotic knowing that the police will more than likely keep tabs on him and his family.

In this case yet again in my personal opinion, I find it extremely difficult to believe much from Ferguson police and their establishment.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/10/us/mississippi-police-officers-shot-dead/

Here you go, this will probably enlighten many of y'all since many of you hate cops so much.
foh with that ...  I made a chart for you and any other sws who has trouble understanding people who are calling for police reform.

"many of y'all" will enjoy police treating you as human = true

"many of y'all" will enjoy breathing after being 'of color' around police = true

"many of y'all" will enjoy not being profiled by police = true

"many of y'all" will enjoy police being held accountable = true

"many of y'all" will enjoy less racial tension = true

"many of y'all" will enjoy uncivil protest = false

"many of y'all" will enjoy stores being looted = false

"many of y'all" will enjoy property damage = false

"many of y'all" will enjoy innocent cops dying = false

not all people rejoice when a life is lost.  get a heart dude, and try to resolve matters rather than throw salt.  if you don't believe in a policing reform, so be it.  but ill be damned if i don't fight to change the poison thats been lingering since preslavery.  

peace.

Last edited:

Here you go, this will probably enlighten many of y'all since many of you hate cops so much.

foh with that ...  I made a chart for you and any other sws who has trouble understanding people who are calling for police reform.

"many of y'all" will enjoy police treating you as human = true
 "many of y'all" will enjoy breathing after being 'of color' around police = true
 "many of y'all" will enjoy not being profiled by police = true
 "many of y'all" will enjoy police being held accountable = true
 "many of y'all" will enjoy less racial tension = true

"many of y'all" will enjoy uncivil protest = false
 "many of y'all" will enjoy stores being looted = false
 "many of y'all" will enjoy property damage = false
 "many of y'all" will enjoy innocent cops dying = false

not all people rejoice when a life is lost.  get a heart dude, and try to resolve matters rather than throw salt.  if you don't believe in a policing reform, so be it.  but ill be damned if i don't fight to change the poison thats been lingering since preslavery.  

peace.

^ I honestly don't even know what you just typed. But you know damn well not many people want "Police Reform". They want justice, justice is punishment to police officers. But nice troll move on the SWS. It's a typical punk move.

RIP to the Mississippi Officer's who's lives were lost.

View media item 1528285
Here's an example of a person who celebrated the policeman killings: http://toprightnews.com/subway-work...rders-of-two-mississippi-cops-has-been-fired/

At the end of the day, most people would rather trust a policeman than a stranger you don't know. Awaits to be called "SWS" a few more times and flamed. Oh wait...

Last edited:

foh with that ...
But nice troll move on the SWS. It's a typical punk move.

Here's an example of a person who celebrated the policeman killings: http://toprightnews.com/subway-work...rders-of-two-mississippi-cops-has-been-fired/

At the end of the day, most people would rather trust a policeman than a stranger you don't know. Awaits to be called "SWS" a few more times and flamed. Oh wait...
The irony of you calling what I did a punk move but you support your "many of yall" slander by referencing Sierra 'C Baby' McCurdy..

Very SWS like for you to do that. 

Last edited:
The irony of you calling what I did a punk move but you support your "many of yall" slander by referencing Sierra 'C Baby' McCurdy..

What does "many of y'all" have anything to do with this? You think it's a mockery? Because I say it all the time whether here, on social media, in person, etc. I have not found the terms "y'all" said by Sierra from the article. Stop generalizing that all Black people use that term because redneck southern hillbillys from the south for sure say it all the time down south as well as Mexican Americans from Texas. You don't know me man. I'm not even Caucasian. Wow man.

What does "many of y'all" have anything to do with this? You think it's a mockery? Because I say it all the time whether here, on social media, in person, etc. I have not found the terms "y'all" said by Sierra from the article. Stop generalizing that all Black people use that term because redneck southern hillbillys from the south for sure say it all the time down south as well as Mexican Americans from Texas. You don't know me man. I'm not even Caucasian. Wow man.
The irony  
For the record, you can speak/think/write as you please, this is a free country.  

Also for the record, just because you are/are not white does not make you a SWS.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom