Post A Picture Of The Least Attractive Person You've Ever Slept With

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Why would you even lay with some of the %$##+% ya'll posted? I wouldn't even wanna smell the %$##+% you guys posted existence, not their breath,body scent or the aroma of their hair. *+#+ is disgusting! My **** couldn't even get hard, its official, dudes will hit ANYTHING!!!!
Yea Yea whatever. I bang 9's and dimes too but you're right, I would hit anything. I have no standards , real rap

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

149qv15.jpg

Chick on the right. She is pretty fine. But the box was a disaster. Heavy meat curtains and the color was that of an old plum.
moar pics of the flap jacks box girl

TroyMcClure wrote:

Chick on the right. She is pretty fine. But the box was a disaster. Heavy meat curtains and the color was that of an old plum.

laugh.gif
  Heavy meat curtains.

I used to have a pic of her dildoing herself but I got a new phone and switched companies. I still hit though. She is my neighbor and home on break from school. Crushin that plum.

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by Meallen125

moar pix...this b!tch is uuuugly yall

n11802948_38647404_9421.jpg
   =     
alien.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Brah You Couldnt Have Been Sober When You Hit This... Good Lord.

She Looks Like This Thing ---> 
alien.gif

Here's another one. I'm going through my facebook. This chic had the fattest cat and some of the best hit I've ever had tho. OMG!! But she is hideous

Karina Liles

lil-john-high-school.jpg

Damn NT is ruthless. I would post mines but I'm not about that life.

That one lady Meallen125 posted looks like a stand in from the rise of the planet of the apes. Ceaser's cousin and %%%.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Here's another one. I'm going through my facebook. This chic had the fattest cat and some of the best hit I've ever had tho. OMG!! But she is hideous

Karina Liles

lil-john-high-school.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ lil jon.
 Just looked at her on fb. She got a good a_ job bruh. You might wanna keep that around

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Karina Liles
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ lil jon.
 Just looked at her on fb. She got a good a_ job bruh. You might wanna keep that around
laugh.gif
Yea she keep a check, she tried to keep me by throwing money at me, I'm like naa, just go pay for them abortions tho.

Trust me NT when I say nobody on this site would top what I did...

Shorty has razor cuts, healed up bullet wounds, and scars that might have been a C-Section or 3 %*@% or something coming out her Vagina after we mangled her and all types of crap wrong with her both physically and emotionally.

Me and my homie from Cali layed it out in a Telly before he went back and took pics on a disposable camera... his girl at the time found his camera (we both took pics with disposable camera's) and developed the pictures, but she never blew it up to my girl though even though they became pretty tight and she still hasn't to this day even though she's not with my homie anymore.

I have the disposable camera somewhere, but never developed my pics... and even if I did I wouldn't dare post anything where you dudes can snitch on me though.

All we did was get her a 20 sack of coke too
30t6p3b.gif

We were and still are both disgusted in ourselves to this day... but hoping for part 2 when we hit DR next weekend for my B-Day on the 20th.

Karina Liles
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ lil jon.
laugh.gif
Yea she keep a check, she tried to keep me by throwing money at me, I'm like naa, just go pay for them abortions tho.
I'm straight outta East Point. You shouldnta told me that 
devil.gif
devil.gif

*sends friend request and stalks up on prophylactic measures*

laugh.gif
 j/p

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

149qv15.jpg

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
.....She is fine, but if the carpet is like that, the lights better be out and I better not know about it

Karina Liles
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ lil jon.
laugh.gif

Im sayin she dont like that bad. She's got that you take her to see a movie on the other side of town attractiveness. 

Back
Top Bottom