Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Just looking at them in a pic, then somebody actually wearing is a big difference.Have you dudes liked/owned white shades before? Must be the "new" factor. Before the gold set them off but, eh.......black evi beats the white x 100.

rihanna-and-chris-brown3.jpg
the young homie cb

That vest is ill, any info?

Got the black mini-monogram Gucci backpack at the outlet for $200... the brown one was nearly $1k when I was in high school. The quality is a little subpar,and the materials aren't as fine (only a little bit of leather), but it's actually more comfortable than the expensive one. I, and one of the people Iknow at the local Gucci store, had never seen the black one so I assume it's just for the outlet (hence the dirt cheap price). I didn't care to picturethe other stuff, but all my bags from the week are piled together when I get home.

There is no difference between the previous LV evidence sunglasses and the ones slated to release Sunday/Monday. I have the black color from a previous seasonand I also have the white pair that will be coming out.

How are people trying to sell the white evidences for $1500 stating they are for VIP members only on ebay when u can get them on LV.com for retail
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

How are people trying to sell the white evidences for $1500 stating they are for VIP members only on ebay when u can get them on LV.com for retail
eyes.gif
because they can.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Don't knock the hustle...

basically, I mean why wouldnt they?
laugh.gif
Russ with the Gucci ice trays

I dont post much but, I forgot all about this old shirt.
eek.gif
Im bout to wearit to the gym. Imma sucker for this color
bottom of the old closet bin status

esnmz7.jpg

Went to check LV today, see if I would be able to pickup my Evi's today, WOMP. That's what I get for needing Eastern fits. I did get to see the whitesand greys today in person.
I def like the white more. The Greys are okay, but the 'clear' plastic isnt my thing, the glitter wasnt too intense though.

Other than that, I picked up two pairs of Rag & Bone pants that fit superb. Nothing beats 70% off, well maybe 80% or more. haha

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ what Lurkin posted.

Anyone know any nice fitting solid button downs? Doesnt have to be gucci or anything just nice fitting. Either regular styled or even military styled? Any helpwould be appreciated.

Anyone considering the gray- I would strongly consider seeing them in person first cause its not a solid gray. Its like see thru with faint pink sparkles onthe inside. I tried to show it in the last pic. On the flipside, according to my SA the gray are not going to be released again and the white are.
356650966.jpg

356650972.jpg

356650989.jpg

356650994.jpg

356651001.jpg

Having seen the 2 new Evidence sunglasses colors, I think that the black and gold color is the best.
Don't know if I'm going to pick up a pair of the new ones or not. Wish they would have released them in red or blue instead of white and grey glitter!

Originally Posted by spottiswood

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Having seen the 2 new Evidence sunglasses colors, I think that the black and gold color is the best.[/color]
Don't know if I'm going to pick up a pair of the new ones or not. Wish they would have released them in red or blue instead of white and grey glitter!

The end.

Originally Posted by rare23

Anyone considering the gray- I would strongly consider seeing them in person first cause its not a solid gray. Its like see thru with faint pink sparkles on the inside. I tried to show it in the last pic. On the flipside, according to my SA the gray are not going to be released again and the white are.
356650966.jpg

356650972.jpg

356650989.jpg

356650994.jpg

356651001.jpg

So when do the Men's version of these drop?

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

So when do the Men's version of these drop?
these are the mens version.

anyone have the olive joints? im thinking about finishing off the set.

When did the burgundy come out? I got my black evidence when they first dropped in spring of '07 and I know at the time it was those and the olive. Theonly time i've seen burgundy was on officer ricky's face so I assumed they were bang bang.

burgandy's are real...i belive tdot has em ...that glitter really threw me off those greys...undecided which ill pick up ...looks like ima have em"just to have em"

Back
Top Bottom