Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the right call.
I've always liked the lows.
Im kinda leaning towards ths Sl10h's tbh.....side benefit of the SL's is that they hide denim stains well! lol 
laugh.gif

My wife said " its a sin to spend $600 on those Arenas only to have your raw denim bleed on them" 
tired.gif
  i hate when she's right lol 

What do you guys usually do when wearing white or light colored shoes and denim that stains? I usually don't care.

Never really had an issue with denim stains. Even these black raws don't stain my white shoes:

So got the Arenas and the SLP's in hand.

Man kinda wish I didn't cause it's so hard to pick one. F! Each one has its unique features that make me want them both but for different reasons..
eyes.gif

Been trying them on with diff pants and fits for like an hour... I'm gonna need to sleep on this!
tired.gif

The only thing I'm not a fan of with the Arenas is the way they look from the top down.. SLP's are a b** to put on.. glad I have a shoe horn handy so I dont step on the leather..

Definitely good quality construction on the SLPs and the creased/wrinkled leather and cream/white color on the Arenas is
smokin.gif
I would go with the high tops.  The lows look terrible.

Some of you guys probably wear some nice dress shoes. Can you recommend a few good dress shoes for office wear ?

I'm trying to stay under $800

Last edited:
Some of you guys probably wear some nice dress shoes. Can you recommend a few good dress shoes for office wear ?

I'm trying to stay under $800
i have a pair of Tods... they are amazing.. rubber sole, slip on.. i wear them soemtimes for 12+ hours when at a conference and they are amazing.. esp over a leather soled shoe..those are comfortable but these tods are  a whole nother level
Personally I like the SL10s, but you can't go wrong with either.
SL>>>Arenas
Slps all day

I would go with the high tops.  The lows look terrible.
thanks guys.. really appreciate everyones input

What is the quality of Story Et Fall boots truly compared to SLP boots? Are SLP boots really worth the almost $700 higher price tag? I want some tan chelseas but I don't want to pay SLP prices if SEF is just as good...

He also said he was trying to stay under 800 so Carmina is probably the best bet. The loake 1880 line isn't also decent for somewhat inexpensive entry level Goodyear welter English shoes. I own the "Aldwych" in brown calf and I like them a lot.

What is the quality of Story Et Fall boots truly compared to SLP boots? Are SLP boots really worth the almost $700 higher price tag? I want some tan chelseas but I don't want to pay SLP prices if SEF is just as good...
My advice would be to not settle if you have the money.  My first pair were SEF, then I went and bought Common Projects, then ended up buying SLP.  The SLP's suede quality is much better, and the silhouette blows them all away.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom