Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those black pleats [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

The leather on these Raf Simons that just came in whew... This is coming from a guy that has had a few arena's, mmm's, and diors...

Last edited:
The leather on these Raf Simons that just came in whew... This is coming from a guy that has had a few arena's, mmm's, and diors...

those are sick bro

i been wanted those all black raf high tops

didnt even know mr porter had those, def post pics an lemme know how they fit. says they fit true to size.

Last edited:
I see deals everywhere but never size 46's...

Guess I have to just stick Saint Laurent for the rest of life. Nothing wrong with that. Low-key I am salty when I see people getting good deals on designers. 

If anyone sees size 46 saint laurents anywhere for a good price do PM...

I see deals everywhere but never size 46's...

Guess I have to just stick Saint Laurent for the rest of life. Nothing wrong with that. Low-key I am salty when I see people getting good deals on designers. 

If anyone sees size 46 saint laurents anywhere for a good price do PM...

You just have to look harder than most. Search Ebay weekly and if you have the time daily... One trick I've learned is to search for a designers stockist via Fashionsauce and there is usually an overseas retailer you never heard of that might carry a bigger size. :smokin

Stay on top of Yoox, Gilt, Grailed, and Bluefly also. Most retailers don't sell the big sizes in-store and that's where they usually end of up. My spending limit is $700, but i said F'it and picked up the Raf's for $850. In the 6 years I've searched I never seen a 46, and I didn't want to be mad down the line and say to myself I had a shot and didn't cop... There are 46's out here you just have to grab them when you first see them as opposed to waiting on a sale because that'll never happen.

I've been flourishing with these tips for years hope you can too. :pimp:

Just don't be looking at something I like. :rofl:

Last edited:
thekid973 thekid973 . Funny thing about personal spending limits is that once you break your personal comfort level a new limit is achieved. This is for myself atleast as my limits have gone higher and higher.

Last edited:
You just have to look harder than most. Search Ebay weekly and if you have the time daily... One trick I've learned is to search for a designers stockist via Fashionsauce and there is usually an overseas retailer you never heard of that might carry a bigger size.
smokin.gif

Stay on top of Yoox, Gilt, Grailed, and Bluefly also. Most retailers don't sell the big sizes in-store and that's where they usually end of up. My spending limit is $700, but i said F'it and picked up the Raf's for $850. In the 6 years I've searched I never seen a 46, and I didn't want to be mad down the line and say to myself I had a shot and didn't cop... There are 46's out here you just have to grab them when you first see them as opposed to waiting on a sale because that'll never happen.

I've been flourishing with these tips for years hope you can too.
pimp.gif

Just don't be looking at something I like.
roll.gif
THANKS BRO. I truly appreciate it!!! Hope we don't cross path in our carts man lmaoooooo. Its not much I like anyways haha

Haven't been on this thread in a while...one of the best threads ever...miss those times when Neiman Marcus gets that 70% sale during spring. . See here is my contribution

For all you smaller size dudes Bluefly has a couple of Saint Laurent's up....

Last edited:
Copped those last month for that price...then proceeded to gut via scissors and razor blades lol

Haha, yeah I saw bro... I actually think the outcome was quite nice. Black with the studs is very biker/rocker. Getting rid of them makes them a bit more versatile. I love the brown studs though!

Would I have had the balls to put scissors to SLP boots though? Nah haha

That looks completely different than the pair I ordered, yet I didn't see those in the sale section. Got a link? That is actually what I'm trying to have customized.
mean.gif
Bruh. 
laugh.gif
 Should've just kept the pair as is and worn it. Suede fades over time. After breaking in the shoe, the suede likely would've been right at the colour you wanted it.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom