Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeet. I was just surprised since I ordered so early. It appeared it was live at 6:43PM, and wasnt scheduled til 7:00PM. They told me that their bank declined the transaction so they had to refund me, twice. I thought it was strange since the charges were under completed transactions, not pending, and they had to refund me meaning the funds were received not declined by their institution. I only see the qasa on farfetch and they are $395 vs $200 during their sale. 

My futures finally arrived yesterday. No slp royals though and no offer for a future %off code to get them cheaper later on. In response to the $15 i lost from my bank they sent me a $15 coupon (which ill probably never use), so id say their customer service was not pretty terrible but i did end up w two pairs of futures for only $430 each so cant be that upset i guess

OK NO MORE COMPLAINING ABOUT SALES

POST SOME PICS

WHAT DESIGNERS ARE IN YOUR ROTATIOn RiGHT NOW ?

Last edited:
I told everyone about my horror story from last year when I bought some python Balmain sneakers for 1/2 off. They had my $1400 and the sneakers for three weeks and wouldn't respond to my emails. I had to file a chargeback with my bank to get my money back. Not only that but I got a bill from TNT for $190 in custom duties that I had to fight. Its a crap shoot ordering from them but congrats to those that came out with a pair.

POST SOME PICS

So I'm trying to cop the the grey blk dnm jeans on ssense's site but the damned shipping option tab is blank. I contacted them via msg about it so hopefully they can rectify the site soon.

Really don't wanna miss out on this sale :\

POST SOME PICS

So I'm trying to cop the the grey blk dnm jeans on ssense's site but the damned shipping option tab is blank. I contacted them via msg about it so hopefully they can rectify the site soon.

Are you back from Paris yet papi? I never got that post card you promised to send me... 3

POST SOME PICS

Are you back from Paris yet papi? I never got that post card you promised to send me... 3

Ssense sale dropped prices even lower!

I bought 2 pair raw black Balmain jeans for $750 each
(The price of 1 regular priced pair!)

And now the price went down another $100!

I called and they adjusted the price for me !

Amazing !

Leather insoles :smokin
I love no socking in leather insoles, feet don't get sweaty and don't get the stank

Wut? Leather insoles are the worst. I wear my CP Achilles sock-less in the summer and I regret it each and every time.

Wut? Leather insoles are the worst. I wear my CP Achilles sock-less in the summer and I regret it each and every time.
You have to rub powder on your feet. But the secret is the power u use. U have to use the gold bond foot powder in the sky blue bottle. Works the best. I read it in a GQ MAG changed my whole summer rotation.

So instead of sweat on your socks, which is washable, you have white powder all over your feet and shoes?

Quick question, has anyone just ditched all their Nike, Adidas, etc and strictly stuck to high end pairs?

Quick question, has anyone just ditched all their Nike, Adidas, etc and strictly stuck to high end pairs?

Not entirely but the rat race of Nike is certainly growing old.

Flipped my DB8 for sl/10h and some profit. Had some remorse for a bit, but the quality is better and I can wear the shoe 'out'. Only thing it doesn't have is flex appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom