Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
modest rotation

Nice blanco line up.
Looks like that SL01 toe box is holding up well. I've seen some pretty nasty creases across them. Creases are inevitable but on certain models I hope not see toe box creases for a good while- not all age nicely.

Also, here is the triple strap MMM I got from the sale recently. I have a white mid CP on the other foot to show how much whiter my pair is than the other posted recently. I like them but my wide feet aren't doing this strapped look any justice haha the RAF's look ok but I fee like these don't look as nice as I've seen them look before. Left the top strap loose just slipped it on for the photo, wouldn't wear it that way because that exposed Velcro would get nasty.

Also, these are like distressed in person. Some leather color variations and hardware wear in some spots.

Last edited:

Picked up off farfetch for about 600$. Love them. I feel like slps suede seems sooo much nicer then their leather.

Bert your boot collection is looking real nice right now, huh? Nice addition!

And nice to see you steady holding down the PillowGang

Talking about yeezys, I was lucky enough for a boutique to put me down for a preorder for 350. They finally sent the shoes out. Now its time to wait. Crazy thing is, I only made one purchase from this place but it was fairly expensive so I guess that was enough to get the marked up preorder.

Anyone hear anything about a CP Chelsea restock?

It's been a dry few months on them, been looking everywhere for a 46. Getting frustrating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom