Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not shoes but

Mints came in yesterday. Nothing you haven't seen before so I'll just post a comparison with the white and grey.
Solid! CP is killing it with the color ways this season.  I bought to many CPs that are black, grey or white going back a few years, so unfortunately I was only limited to being able to grab onto the blush.

Solid! CP is killing it with the color ways this season.  I bought to many CPs that are black, grey or white going back a few years, so unfortunately I was only limited to being able to grab onto the blush.
[/quote

I'm done with cps too. 3 is more than enough. Actually done with slp skates too. Got 3 pairs of those as well.

[/quote

I'm done with cps too. 3 is more than enough. Actually done with slp skates too. Got 3 pairs of those as well.

I got my first slp skates. We'll see how I like wearing them.
I have9 pairs of common projects...2 mid Achilles, 2 low Achilles, 2 perforated Achilles 2 BBall highs and 1 track anyone want any lemme know (all barely worn except 1 of the perforated which I beat), I have one too many.

Nice choice. I think the 40 looks better with a harness. 

I never see anyone with 40 mm Chelsea's which is why I asked. 40 mm harness looks great but no one ever goes with that heel height wih the Chelsea's.

I had my SA bring in the 40mm black leather Chelsea's too for me to try on. They are pretty sleek, and they do look great, but ultimately I chose the black suede because they were something different for me.

@echau   Are your suede wyatts pictured above the current seasons with the heel tab?  If so, do you think the slimmed the ankle shaft from last season?            

@echau
  Are your suede wyatts pictured above the current seasons with the heel tab?  If so, do you think the slimmed the ankle shaft from last season?            

Those are the nut ones from fw15. I did see the ss16 cigar ones and they seem to be a tad slimmer, but not as slim as fw13. They all fit under a 15mm hem.

That reminds me, I haven't gone bowling in years.

I tried looking through the thread but I think there was someone who posted their SL18H with the fringes cut off and if so, can you repost the picture(s)?

mint cp's look amazing 

does anyone here own any gucci sneakers ? looking at a pair of the 1984 tennis 

i was told to go a size and a half down with gucci . I'm a 8.5 does that mean i should get a us 7 ? id love to just try them on but i don't think these are in tysons 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom