Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just picked up these Slides from Golden Goose. The NY GGDB store still has some sizes in stock, but shipping is super fast if you have to order direct from them. Got to me in Chicago in 2 days from Florence, IT since NY store didn't have any 44s left.

Added them to my cart. Then I contemplated for about an hour lol. I finally decided to pull the trigger and they were gone smh. Don't need them but i'm kicking myself for letting them slip at that price.

Managed to scoop them up when I saw the post on Monday. $300 shipped. I was looking back at a few older posts about sizing, seems like census was half or full size down? Anyone who own a pair that's a size 40, can compare it to what US size?

:lol: at that price you should of checked them out immediately even if you eventually didnt want them you could of sold them for what you paid

Added them to my cart. Then I contemplated for about an hour lol. I finally decided to pull the trigger and they were gone smh. Don't need them but i'm kicking myself for letting them slip at that price.

Managed to scoop them up when I saw the post on Monday. $300 shipped. I was looking back at a few older posts about sizing, seems like census was half or full size down? Anyone who own a pair that's a size 40, can compare it to what US size?

They are gonna fit like an 8.5 US.

I didn't check the thread till this morning smh. Lmk if they don't fit [emoji]128064[/emoji]

:lol: at that price you should of checked them out immediately even if you eventually didnt want them you could of sold them for what you paid
I'm hurt right now why u do dis :lol:

Which ya'll feeling more, the black suede Wyatt harness boots or the leather ones?  Pics above courtesy of echau, lol.

Thanks Kev!

Special shoutout to @BrianMendoza for selling me these FW13s!

Lately I've been going back and forth on purchasing a pair of combat boots. Anyone have recommendations? I'm thinking such boots might look too clunky if my jeans can't fit over the shaft?
Ed! Man if anyone was going to have those I wanted to make sure they stayed within a circle of friends. I'm glad to see you're enjoying them man. I miss em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom