Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
end clothing.. has anyone in the US ordered from here recently?  I tried to place an order for a pair of shoes, and was processed, then refunded via paypal, and then tried two other payment methods(my bank and credit union) visa/mastercard.. they continually flag my purchase on their end. Has anyone else experienced a similar sit. with END?

end clothing.. has anyone in the US ordered from here recently?  I tried to place an order for a pair of shoes, and was processed, then refunded via paypal, and then tried two other payment methods(my bank and credit union) visa/mastercard.. they continually flag my purchase on their end. Has anyone else experienced a similar sit. with END?

I've literally had that problem forever for years , no cards work . I think I end up having to use PayPal?

no RECENTLY but they pretty solid with their **** 

Ordered multiple items from them in the past.

Never had issues with them except for infinite Ls on their launches raffles lol

thinking of buying a pair of balenciaga pleated sneakers. anyone know how they fit? usually a size 42 in everything....

Thanks 

not a bad deal for Saks...

I used a similar jig during the holidays when I copped one of my Bottega Veneta wallets, that and ebates had like 10% cash back  sweetened the deal 
nthat.gif

I got in SLP chelsea's. This is my second time returning a pair for two different reasons. This time it was cause compared to the jodhpurs, they are just too ordinary.  The jodhpurs are, for lack of better word, special. lol I think I'm going to try the harness wyatts. Not sure if I can handle the higher heel cause I have a high arch but I'll try them out. Wish there was better colors for the jods out right now. Is there a possibility they will be returning next season?

slp chelseas are perfect imo. 

i have all 3 of those ^ and my chelseas get the most wear. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom