Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some bv in black and navy should've hooped on the sale last year for the navy but rolled with brown to start they have not dissapointed

anyone else really digging the new Adidas x Raf chucks on top of a rugged sole with the metallic cage?

raf.png

raf.png

Last edited:
The Joachim twins fit with the RAF adidas got me thinking those are pretty nice as well

I really want to pull the trigger on the Fear of God military boot/sneakers but every time I see the price I think to myself "damn, that a pair of SLP Harness wyatts right there. I should just get those instead"

I really want to pull the trigger on the Fear of God military boot/sneakers but every time I see the price I think to myself "damn, that a pair of SLP Harness wyatts right there. I should just get those instead"
seems like they all go on sale so be patient

Recently picked up a pair of high top Dior Homme gats, the leather tongue and liner rub when wearing and makes squeaks like a couch >D. Would a leather conditioner solve this problem?

The same thing happens with SLPs.

Leather conditioner helps a little but just keep wearing them and it'll go away and you won't have that George Costanza effect going on

Reactions: uno
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom