Post pics of your girl. show her off!

And I think that's bull. You can't just jump from one emotional relationship to the next like that.
Trust me, I won't be jumping from one relationship to another. It was just a date... I wouldn't want that Right now anyways

Last edited:
I hate to be about this pm life.

op just post a chin pic, satisfy the beasts. I'll see you when I see you...feel free to drop your number in the pm tho. 

The fact that he cheated on you doesn't mean he doesn't love you. A man's libido is ON damn near all the time so we have needs that need to be satisfied. He's spending all this time at work around this female and there's sexual tension. He can only hold out for so long. Now, if you were a great gf, understanding, supportive, you cooked and you satisfied his sexual needs, then he's a fool for ruining a good relationship. HOWEVER, females never want to look at what they were doing wrong in those situations and the guy is always the scumbag . There may have been things that you did or didn't do which drove him into his coworker's cooch.

Now as far as taking him back IMO IMO, you shouldn't take him back. Because I personally believe people rarely change and if the consequence of cheating is you taking him back, he'll be a good boy for a bit then do it again. Also females love to hold stuff over their mans head, so chances are you guys will be arguing about which show to watch and you'll throw him cheating on you at him outta nowhere. You'll be checking his phone, email and social network accounts to keep tabs on him, interrogating him if he takes too long to get places and doesn't answer calls etc. Once again IMO, once the initial trust is gone its a dub for the relationship.

This this and this.

Don't listen about the what was your fault in this and what made him stray. He is 100% at fault for cheating. If he had issues with you, then communicate with you. Not go stick his ding a ling in any other p he can get. That's being a coward and a dog. He just wanted to have his cake and eat it too. Know your self worth and move on. That man disrespected you and betrayed you. The trust is shattered. That's the foundation of a relationship, trust. Without it, it can never be fulfilled.

Now, down the line, who knows, maybe he'd be changed and grown and you can reacquaint once all is forgiven. But best not to and believe you'll be over with it and on to greater and better things.

Put yourself first. Trust me, you'll heal from this. Takes time but once all has passed, you'll be glad you left.

Last edited:
quote name="Tego Calderon El Abayarde" url="/t/586052/advice-from-men-women-too#post_20037503"]The fact that he cheated on you doesn't mean he doesn't love you. A man's libido is ON damn near all the time so we have needs that need to be satisfied. He's spending all this time at work around this female and there's sexual tension. He can only hold out for so long. Now, if you were a great gf, understanding, supportive, you cooked and you satisfied his sexual needs, then he's a fool for ruining a good relationship. HOWEVER, females never want to look at what they were doing wrong in those situations and the guy is always the scumbag . There may have been things that you did or didn't do which drove him into his coworker's cooch.

Now as far as taking him back IMO IMO, you shouldn't take him back. Because I personally believe people rarely change and if the consequence of cheating is you taking him back, he'll be a good boy for a bit then do it again. Also females love to hold stuff over their mans head, so chances are you guys will be arguing about which show to watch and you'll throw him cheating on you at him outta nowhere. You'll be checking his phone, email and social network accounts to keep tabs on him, interrogating him if he takes too long to get places and doesn't answer calls etc. Once again IMO, once the initial trust is gone its a dub for the relationship.

This this and this.

Listen don't listen about the what was your fault in this that made him stay. He is 100% at fault for fault. If he had issues with you, then communicate with you. Not go stick his ding a ling in any other p he can get. That's being a coward and a dog. He just wanted to have his cake and eat it too. Know your self worth and move on. That man disrespected you and betrayed you. The trust is shattered. That's the foundation of a relationship, trust. Without it, it can never be fulfilled.

Now, down the line, who knows, maybe he'd be changed and grown and you can reacquaint once all ireacquainted. But best not to believe you'll be over with it and on to greater and better things.

Put yourself first.[/quote]

That is honestly one of my favorite advices on here. Thank you

Dudes that believe they're all going to cheat yet indulge themselves in a monogamous relationship :lol: brain has yet to mature

Funny,my bot didn't inform me of any quick strike!!!!

Last edited:
What exactly is going on? Im seeing something about being cheated on at a celebration dinner in the mouth, something about anal, rent.......cliffs please.

What exactly is going on? Im seeing something about being cheated on at a celebration dinner in the mouth, something about anal, rent.......cliffs please.
Girl got cheated on.

Homie still beating the box like Doug E Fresh.

No pics of her, her mans or the jumpoff.

@sckid20 and @AEA18 we talked about this! Lol
simps
mean.gif
haters 
grin.gif

Girl got cheated on.

Homie still beating the box like Doug E Fresh.

No pics of her, her mans or the jumpoff.
That about sums up the last 16 pages.

Who got dem pics fam? Send me that bruhs.

Last edited:
I been busy with school so i somehow missed this thread :lol:

Dude dropped out of law school to pursue MUSIC, FASHION AND SPORTS. Sounds like hes 16 in highschool, keep it pushin :lol:

Last edited:
He is 25 and I am 23 for those of you that asked.
Also there were no inappropriate pics. And for the person that saw both mine and her pics thank you for respecting me.

And also, there is nothing wrong by dropping out of school to pursue your passion. Some of the most successful people dropped out of school to pursue what they love. If anything it takes courage to do that.

And also, there is nothing wrong by dropping out of school to pursue your passion. Some of the most successful people dropped out of school to pursue what they love. If anything it takes courage to do that.
if a woman is your passion....?

and she may or may not become a dentist?

Last edited:
To answer one of your questions people dont always cheat because their boyfriend or girlfriend wasn't taking care of them physically, or they dont love them etc. Sometimes they do it, just because...for the thrill. Sometimes, something new does the trick. Even when they're going through the motions of sleeping with that coworker/friend/etc they're not thinking "oh I dont love my girl because of blah blah blah, so Im going to smash my coworker". That person is in the moment, and temptations are a mothersucka! And why you snoopin' through his email anyway???? Were you already suspecting something was going on? Did you ask him first (even though he probably would of lied), but still? Were you doing anything out of pocket on your end???

Back
Top Bottom