Post pictures of the RAREST shoes you got!!LETS SEE SOME HEAT!!

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

lol
roll.gif
i may be late one this. But these are definentlyclearence rackers

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

i just won these not sure how rare or what they are worth but any help would be nice. Thanks guys/girls!

Those are Nike SB Puff'n'Stuffs...

They go for retail or less. Not rare. Sorry. Clean colorway, but not rare.

^^^ thanks pressure pumps have always been a shoe for me to look out for awhile, i wouldnt even known about them if it wasnt for someone, you know who you are

Originally Posted by jermz101

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

lol
roll.gif
i may be late one this. But these are definently clearence rackers
roll.gif

Not too sure what qualifies as "rarest" anymore, since they seem to make everything limited. But here's some stuff to share with y'all....

4gq05j.jpg

2ep65xe.jpg

2yvjx4i.jpg

2nu3bd3.jpg

111md10.jpg

6til2b.jpg

Rare kicks aren't those limited crap you see nowadays.

They're the ones that never made into production or the market. Anything that was ever in a shop and up for grabs are only 'rare' becausethey've come in an extinction because people bought them up.

In a business sense (Research and Development), samples, prototypes and player exclusives are RARE.

During the Research process, samples and prototypes are made and some ideas are scrapped. Anything left over is expensed and considered"non-recoverable" (because they weren't mass-produced for profit and only a few are ever in existence) those are the true gems of rarity. Anything that goes into the Development process (general releases) are not rare because the company seeks to recover that cost through sales.

General releases are mass-produced copies versus samples and protoypes which are the only "master copies"

Player exclusives are worth so much and considered "rare" because they were only produced for that individual player on "advertisingexpense" and are never in production either.

From a collector's point of view, we want those RARE gems. From Nike's point of view, general releases are what produces the big bucks.

(For rarity, see Jay Jones collection whenever he posts. I can say almost all of the stuff he ever posts, you'll only see once and never again)

Back
Top Bottom