Post pictures of the RAREST shoes you got!!LETS SEE SOME HEAT!!

Originally Posted by StillHasTheDustOnEm

Just when I think my collection is getting some where, I read a thread like this

I feel you I'm mad salted. Then again they probably gave away there life savings for some of these shoes.

I'm not sure how rare these shoes are but I have yet to see someone else with this pair. They are Nike Magician Low in a white/grey colorway from 1985. Anybody else have these?

^^^NICE 1's!!!
pimp.gif
!

Originally Posted by BubbleGUMxSOLES

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

14kxnhc.jpg
I respect all those with the rare J's, PE's and all that but honestly in all my years of collecting (I am out of it now).. These are hands down THE hottest AF1's I've come across. Taiwans, Couriers, Patent 96s, HKs, etc are all inferior to these. Props dude.

i just won these not sure how rare or what they are worth but any help would be nice. Thanks guys/girls!

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Are you serious with some Fusion's??? Fusion's are not wanted by anyone who collects RARE shoes, and AREN'T RARE AT ALL...
Those ones are.

Rudolph nice tony parker collection you seem to be starting there. Still have all those X's?

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Are you serious with some Fusion's??? Fusion's are not wanted by anyone who collects RARE shoes, and AREN'T RARE AT ALL...
Those ones are.
What's rare about them?!

Please tell me.

(1989 Avia's 2900)....an for the fusion are u stupid for posting them.......Every kid in my hood got them an they fusions nuff said.........
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom