image0009md1pl1.jpg

image0015ek4bm8.jpg

nike-air-tempo-page.JPG

26954.640.jpg

05.jpg

Imagen+370.jpg

c4725dbe1f682e8a74e2b2b41ea2f4e374d5693.pjpg

max_cement_citron_5.jpg

If these came out today, i'd buy 5 pairs of each and walk off into the sunset, forever retiring from anything Nike
airtrainer.jpg

nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-og-ad.jpg

Instead I get kicked in the balls, my arms torn off, and my eyes ripped out of their sockets with their auto force trainer ripoff.

thanks nike
laugh.gif

If these came out today, i'd buy 5 pairs of each and walk off into the sunset, forever retiring from anything Nike
airtrainer.jpg

Instead I get kicked in the balls, my arms torn off, and my eyes ripped out of their sockets with their auto force trainer ripoff.

thanks nike
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SOSAIII

2zq5utt.jpg

Air Aggress Forces
carbon fiber heel
soft leather
I bodied these... no regrets only mistakes.

Yesss my man, yes! Seems like these are definitely a love/hate shoe, I've posted a thread about them before and got a mixed reaction. I have VIVID memories of these things, and even though the leather wouldn't be as smooth and the air bubbles would be smaller, a retro would be welcome. Someone posted a site that sold a bunch of older Nikes, all OG and DS, and I can't find it for the life of me...

Originally Posted by SOSAIII

2zq5utt.jpg

Air Aggress Forces
carbon fiber heel
soft leather
I bodied these... no regrets only mistakes.

Yesss my man, yes! Seems like these are definitely a love/hate shoe, I've posted a thread about them before and got a mixed reaction. I have VIVID memories of these things, and even though the leather wouldn't be as smooth and the air bubbles would be smaller, a retro would be welcome. Someone posted a site that sold a bunch of older Nikes, all OG and DS, and I can't find it for the life of me...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

airtrainer.jpg

thanks nike
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 I agree completely. Always been such a dope shoe, with upper area around the ankle is one-a-kind styling. Never seen that grey/yellow colorway either

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

airtrainer.jpg

thanks nike
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 I agree completely. Always been such a dope shoe, with upper area around the ankle is one-a-kind styling. Never seen that grey/yellow colorway either

Back
Top Bottom