retrospect-revived-nike-air-griffey-max-2-og-black-emerald-1.jpg
2v15f90.jpg
nike-air-max-plus.jpg
deluxmax.jpg
nike-air-max-sensation-webber-main.jpg
c3db315bcb.jpg
nike-air-huarache.jpg
huarache-350x282.jpg

Some of this stuff was already posted but just a few things off the top of my head that I'd love to see retroed, or if they've already been retroed (Sensations, Bball Huaraches) I just want to see them done in their OG colors.  There's way more, but I honesty I can't financially keep up with the amount of retro releases we're getting now at the pace they're dropping.

nike-air-trainer-1-chlorophyll.jpg
nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-tt-3.jpg
img_0026.jpg
retrospect-revived-nike-air-griffey-max-2-og-black-emerald-1.jpg
2v15f90.jpg
nike-air-max-plus.jpg
deluxmax.jpg
nike-air-max-sensation-webber-main.jpg
c3db315bcb.jpg
nike-air-huarache.jpg
huarache-350x282.jpg

Some of this stuff was already posted but just a few things off the top of my head that I'd love to see retroed, or if they've already been retroed (Sensations, Bball Huaraches) I just want to see them done in their OG colors.  There's way more, but I honesty I can't financially keep up with the amount of retro releases we're getting now at the pace they're dropping.

2ey9ytj.jpg

^^^ Here man here!!!!!!

The day these release I'm buying 3 pairs minimum.. No joke.. Classic colorway...

I'd buy the OG's, but sadly they would crumble like so many OG's I've bought and arrogantly wore them.

2ey9ytj.jpg

^^^ Here man here!!!!!!

The day these release I'm buying 3 pairs minimum.. No joke.. Classic colorway...

I'd buy the OG's, but sadly they would crumble like so many OG's I've bought and arrogantly wore them.

Originally Posted by Jordman23

2ey9ytj.jpg

^^^ Here man here!!!!!!

Completely agree about the 3 pair minimum.

Originally Posted by Jordman23

2ey9ytj.jpg

^^^ Here man here!!!!!!

Completely agree about the 3 pair minimum.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Give me 2 pairs of these and im good

25au2ja.jpg

these are supposed to be dropping next year and i am def. on them. I hope they drop the Basketball joints too. i still got mines from 2001-2002. still in pretty good condition i might say 

25au2ja.jpg

these are supposed to be dropping next year and i am def. on them. I hope they drop the Basketball joints too. i still got mines from 2001-2002. still in pretty good condition i might say 

Originally Posted by JAY21985

25au2ja.jpg

horray for them huaraches coming back in 2011, im going to try and get as many as i can. i think they are going to have a bunch of colorways when they release too not jus these blk/wht joints

Originally Posted by JAY21985

25au2ja.jpg

horray for them huaraches coming back in 2011, im going to try and get as many as i can. i think they are going to have a bunch of colorways when they release too not jus these blk/wht joints

Back
Top Bottom