Post retros that you would love to see release

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by SOSAIII

2zq5utt.jpg

Air Aggress Forces
carbon fiber heel
soft leather
I bodied these... no regrets only mistakes.

Yesss my man, yes! Seems like these are definitely a love/hate shoe, I've posted a thread about them before and got a mixed reaction. I have VIVID memories of these things, and even though the leather wouldn't be as smooth and the air bubbles would be smaller, a retro would be welcome. Someone posted a site that sold a bunch of older Nikes, all OG and DS, and I can't find it for the life of me...

www.deadstockoriginals.com was the site u was lookin for.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by SOSAIII

2zq5utt.jpg

Air Aggress Forces
carbon fiber heel
soft leather
I bodied these... no regrets only mistakes.

Yesss my man, yes! Seems like these are definitely a love/hate shoe, I've posted a thread about them before and got a mixed reaction. I have VIVID memories of these things, and even though the leather wouldn't be as smooth and the air bubbles would be smaller, a retro would be welcome. Someone posted a site that sold a bunch of older Nikes, all OG and DS, and I can't find it for the life of me...

www.deadstockoriginals.com was the site u was lookin for.

who remembers that shoe, i think they were jason kidds, where could take the inner booty out and rock it alone or something to that extent
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

who remembers that shoe, i think they were jason kidds, where could take the inner booty out and rock it alone or something to that extent
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

Originally Posted by Tacoman22

Originally Posted by dc8baller

No pic... Someone please post a pic of the AIR FLIGHT VROOMLICIOUS.. THOSE NEED to b retro'd ASAP
pimp.gif
Camp Flight

Anyone kno where these are avaiable or seen em for sell ... Please direct me to the right link if,so

Originally Posted by Tacoman22

Originally Posted by dc8baller

No pic... Someone please post a pic of the AIR FLIGHT VROOMLICIOUS.. THOSE NEED to b retro'd ASAP
pimp.gif
Camp Flight

Anyone kno where these are avaiable or seen em for sell ... Please direct me to the right link if,so

Originally Posted by air max 87

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Had some sort of digi-camo design on the outer shell I recall.
I'd double up on some Air Vis NYK cw.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Had some sort of digi-camo design on the outer shell I recall.
I'd double up on some Air Vis NYK cw.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Airnest

VC II
Jet Flight
Zoom Turbine

Jus agree with him

Ultraflights, Hyperflights, Zoom Turbine (my best pick), VC 3, some of LBJs and Kobes (1st Kobes, i.e.)

Originally Posted by Airnest

VC II
Jet Flight
Zoom Turbine

Jus agree with him

Ultraflights, Hyperflights, Zoom Turbine (my best pick), VC 3, some of LBJs and Kobes (1st Kobes, i.e.)

i've forgot about flightposites 1 and 3 - bring it back!
And really must look for Retro BB4 at this spring, cuz '08 retros was terrible

i've forgot about flightposites 1 and 3 - bring it back!
And really must look for Retro BB4 at this spring, cuz '08 retros was terrible

i drove my pair through the ground using them for ball
Nike_Vis_Zoom_Uptempo.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it's funny, you use pics form my site (krossovki.net)
feel like a boss

i drove my pair through the ground using them for ball
Nike_Vis_Zoom_Uptempo.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it's funny, you use pics form my site (krossovki.net)
feel like a boss

I feel like most of these shoes arent even grandpa worthy. Those moab huraches, however, I've been tryna get for years!!

I feel like most of these shoes arent even grandpa worthy. Those moab huraches, however, I've been tryna get for years!!

Originally Posted by DreSlay

What does it mean for something to be (or not be) "grandpa worthy?"

And, the mowabb huaraches are less than 5 years old - how are people going to call for a retro of something the originals of which wouldn't even be considered "vintage?"

And, the mowabb huaraches are less than 5 years old - how are people going to call for a retro of something the originals of which wouldn't even be considered "vintage?"

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I can only imagine the commotion the Air Zoom GP's and the Air Zoom Flight 98's would cause if they retro.

If these Zoom GP's retro'd. I would have to QUADRUPLE UP. (Not my picture.)

airzoomgp.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

honestly, i would cop 3 pairs
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Neons are dope, but they are so loud I never wear them. 1 pair max for me.

I would triple up on the Photo Blues though if they came close to the OGs.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I can only imagine the commotion the Air Zoom GP's and the Air Zoom Flight 98's would cause if they retro.

If these Zoom GP's retro'd. I would have to QUADRUPLE UP. (Not my picture.)

airzoomgp.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

honestly, i would cop 3 pairs
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Neons are dope, but they are so loud I never wear them. 1 pair max for me.

I would triple up on the Photo Blues though if they came close to the OGs.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

You know how grandpa's/old men tend to only wear the blandest kind of shoes? I feel like even THEY would wear most of these because they are so bland. Though they are about only a handful of these i feel have personality and style to carry their own..

And im not calling for a retro, just making small talk on the mowabbs. And think about how many times they released the infared AM90s or neon 95s. They ODed but most were happy to pick up a pair every time.

Back
Top Bottom