Post the Last Modification on your Car

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by pookieman

Lol....it's my car, my money and I can do what I wish....I really don't care what others think either.  Oh and they are 22's....not small....
happy.gif
keep choppin the block then partner
roll.gif

22's? Thats some small 22's. Ugly rims on an ugly car. At least they go together.
Thats 22's are like any other 22's...I'm hurt. GOOD NIGHT!

And to other dude...I wasn't asking for feedback(I know this is NT); I was just posting a pic, whether I got the feedback(positive or negative) or not it makes not one ounce of impact on the fact that I love the rims on my baby.
pimp.gif

Lol....it's my car, my money and I can do what I wish....I really don't care what others think either.  Oh and they are 22's....not small....
happy.gif
roll.gif

22's? Thats some small 22's. Ugly rims on an ugly car. At least they go together.

And to other dude...I wasn't asking for feedback(I know this is NT); I was just posting a pic, whether I got the feedback(positive or negative) or not it makes not one ounce of impact on the fact that I love the rims on my baby.
pimp.gif

Here's a before pic of my ride, 96 A6, taken about a year ago. I think I got it tinted the same day.

This is how it looks now. The wheels are the most recent addition, 18s btw. Since then I put some 15" Rockford Fosgates in the trunk. I've been thinking about tinting the headlights, and balancing that out by getting brighter bulbs. I may get a polished Audi license frame also..

God is good. I remember when I didn't have a car a few years back.
30t6p3b.gif
Humbling experience to say the least.

Also, what octane gas are you guys using? I use 89, it's a bit pricey but I think it's worth it.

Here's a before pic of my ride, 96 A6, taken about a year ago. I think I got it tinted the same day.

This is how it looks now. The wheels are the most recent addition, 18s btw. Since then I put some 15" Rockford Fosgates in the trunk. I've been thinking about tinting the headlights, and balancing that out by getting brighter bulbs. I may get a polished Audi license frame also..

God is good. I remember when I didn't have a car a few years back.
30t6p3b.gif
Humbling experience to say the least.

Also, what octane gas are you guys using? I use 89, it's a bit pricey but I think it's worth it.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Tinted LED tails, rear fogs, and 3rd brake light.

And a video clip of the exhaust. (Pre tinted lights)

Also got R1 Slotted and dimpled rotors and Stoptech pads.

pimp.gif
CLEANNNNNNNN, are you going to do any suspension/handling mods?

Thanks!

Well I would LOVE to lower it but I live in Downtown Manhattan, the roads in Manhattan arent great. LOL. I would be smacking the bottom of my front bumper all day with these roads.

I think I will just get the Bwoody Endlinks for the rear and keep the stock springs.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Tinted LED tails, rear fogs, and 3rd brake light.

And a video clip of the exhaust. (Pre tinted lights)

Also got R1 Slotted and dimpled rotors and Stoptech pads.

pimp.gif
CLEANNNNNNNN, are you going to do any suspension/handling mods?

Thanks!

Well I would LOVE to lower it but I live in Downtown Manhattan, the roads in Manhattan arent great. LOL. I would be smacking the bottom of my front bumper all day with these roads.

I think I will just get the Bwoody Endlinks for the rear and keep the stock springs.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

22s? lol sumone lied to you fam 20s maybeeee with the polished lip and dark colors it can be deceiving but yea they look pretty horrid

dont mean to dogpile, i bit my tongue at first but yea... getta refund, joints lookin straight Cheerio status
Lol....I posted not for debate on whether or not ppl like em, but because the thread said to post your last mod. Like I said, I like em....btw, this foto is very deceiving. Still don't matter tho
i want to see a picture of your tire size please. 

22s? lol sumone lied to you fam 20s maybeeee with the polished lip and dark colors it can be deceiving but yea they look pretty horrid

dont mean to dogpile, i bit my tongue at first but yea... getta refund, joints lookin straight Cheerio status
Lol....I posted not for debate on whether or not ppl like em, but because the thread said to post your last mod. Like I said, I like em....btw, this foto is very deceiving. Still don't matter tho
i want to see a picture of your tire size please. 

roll.gif

pimp.gif
Those wheels arent my style but do you. My only suggestion is to lower that thing.....the wheel gap is unsightly.

roll.gif

pimp.gif
Those wheels arent my style but do you. My only suggestion is to lower that thing.....the wheel gap is unsightly.

Originally Posted by awash242

pimp.gif

Wheel gap??..its a ford explorer....how #+%+% dumb do you sound...its a SUV not a honda civic and dude is obvioulsy looking for a different look without giving up the functions of a true suv...the SRT8 up has a huge wheel gap yet nobody says anything because its an SRT8 but because nobody like the rims he chose everyone all of a sudden everyone on here works for unique autosports and is trying their best to critique every little detail...let dude live...NT is full of herbs..

Originally Posted by awash242

pimp.gif

Wheel gap??..its a ford explorer....how #+%+% dumb do you sound...its a SUV not a honda civic and dude is obvioulsy looking for a different look without giving up the functions of a true suv...the SRT8 up has a huge wheel gap yet nobody says anything because its an SRT8 but because nobody like the rims he chose everyone all of a sudden everyone on here works for unique autosports and is trying their best to critique every little detail...let dude live...NT is full of herbs..

Any of you Mopar guys with aftermarket exhaust have aftermarket long-tube headers?
I didn't think that you could get significant horsepower gains with just exhaust alone.

I'd like to upgrade to aftermarket exhaust, but no way am I paying that much money for noise makers.

Any of you Mopar guys with aftermarket exhaust have aftermarket long-tube headers?
I didn't think that you could get significant horsepower gains with just exhaust alone.

I'd like to upgrade to aftermarket exhaust, but no way am I paying that much money for noise makers.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

An exhaust alone isnt going to give you any substantial gains....only your ears and butt dyno are going to notice any differences.....if youre looking for power headers are deff the way to go...but if noise is a concern also you may want to look into getting a resonator because a full exhuast from headers back people will deff hear you coming down the street...i know my neighbours hated my last car when i had my headers on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

An exhaust alone isnt going to give you any substantial gains....only your ears and butt dyno are going to notice any differences.....if youre looking for power headers are deff the way to go...but if noise is a concern also you may want to look into getting a resonator because a full exhuast from headers back people will deff hear you coming down the street...i know my neighbours hated my last car when i had my headers on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Dang the good ol' days of nodding your car, my TL-S is pretty much bone stock, except for tints, but back when I was rocking the BSP TC I was heavy into nodding, I found some pictures of my interior
Swapped gauge LEDs
Painted HvAC to match outside of the car perfectly
Swapped stock radio for pioneer DVD/navi unit.

Outside
OEM spoiler
OEM lip kit
pushin a 10' TC n lookin to start goin in... you put all that money in it and didnt lower at all?
30t6p3b.gif
thats what i want to do first but im scared... i live in a rural area with lots of hills and ive alrdy scraped the underside of my bumper plenty of times
sick.gif

mines has the new taillights and i wanna smoke em, tint, and lower for starters

how much you guys spend on coilovers? ideally id like to be able to adjust ride height but if its alot cheaper for reg springs eff it
laugh.gif

This was my old tC. Second pic is terrible so the first pic was before I painted the rims black.

Had TRD springs, TRD sway bar, Injen intake/exhaust, 08 car but swapped the 07 tail lights which were tinted, 20% tint all around, 8k HIDs, VRD grill.

Shoudnt of traded it away. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Dang the good ol' days of nodding your car, my TL-S is pretty much bone stock, except for tints, but back when I was rocking the BSP TC I was heavy into nodding, I found some pictures of my interior
Swapped gauge LEDs
Painted HvAC to match outside of the car perfectly
Swapped stock radio for pioneer DVD/navi unit.

Outside
OEM spoiler
OEM lip kit
pushin a 10' TC n lookin to start goin in... you put all that money in it and didnt lower at all?
30t6p3b.gif
thats what i want to do first but im scared... i live in a rural area with lots of hills and ive alrdy scraped the underside of my bumper plenty of times
sick.gif

mines has the new taillights and i wanna smoke em, tint, and lower for starters

how much you guys spend on coilovers? ideally id like to be able to adjust ride height but if its alot cheaper for reg springs eff it
laugh.gif

This was my old tC. Second pic is terrible so the first pic was before I painted the rims black.

Had TRD springs, TRD sway bar, Injen intake/exhaust, 08 car but swapped the 07 tail lights which were tinted, 20% tint all around, 8k HIDs, VRD grill.

Shoudnt of traded it away. 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom