Post the Last Modification on your Car

Put tint on my Impala yesterday..looks real dope..i'll post pics later today
pimp.gif

Got 35 all around..and 20 in the rear..looks darker than I thought because my car is red so it brings out the tint more..

Thinkin bout rims next..what would look good on an Impala? 20s or 22 inch rims?

How much you think it will cost to put either one on? Need help..don't know much bout it..

8 LED DRL. It only comes on when the headlights turned on. I didn't want to just screw it on horizontally, so I modified the grille opening alittle so I can mount it diagonally so it flows with the front fascia. I want to do a HID projector retrofit next but my first attempt on another car wasn't aligned straight.

8 LED DRL. It only comes on when the headlights turned on. I didn't want to just screw it on horizontally, so I modified the grille opening alittle so I can mount it diagonally so it flows with the front fascia. I want to do a HID projector retrofit next but my first attempt on another car wasn't aligned straight.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

pimp.gif

Got 35 all around..and 20 in the rear..looks darker than I thought because my car is red so it brings out the tint more..

How much you think it will cost to put either one on? Need help..don't know much bout it..
22s, even though it'll look like a chick whip either way. I drive a 5th Maxima myself so I know if I ever put big chrome on my car it'll look like a chick whip too 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

pimp.gif

22s, even though it'll look like a chick whip either way. I drive a 5th Maxima myself so I know if I ever put big chrome on my car it'll look like a chick whip too 
roll.gif

If my damn mod comes in, it would be an Elemental Designs Stealth box with their 10" sub. Need wires and an amp now. I was thinking a a JL 250/1v2. If you guys have any comparable suggestions you consider better then please let me know, I'm open to some new ideas at this point. I just don't want to spend over 300 (before tax/shipping) on the amp

If my damn mod comes in, it would be an Elemental Designs Stealth box with their 10" sub. Need wires and an amp now. I was thinking a a JL 250/1v2. If you guys have any comparable suggestions you consider better then please let me know, I'm open to some new ideas at this point. I just don't want to spend over 300 (before tax/shipping) on the amp

300? You can get WAY more than 250 RMS for that but I'm sure the sub you purchased isn't rated for very much.

300? You can get WAY more than 250 RMS for that but I'm sure the sub you purchased isn't rated for very much.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

No, no it's not. It's rated at 300Wrms

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

No, no it's not. It's rated at 300Wrms

Back
Top Bottom