Post your beliefs on how everything came to be

That about that real quick..how is it possible to conceptualize just how something, came from nothing? How was the ability, means to, thought to even do so even started? And from what? How long did it take for all the molecures taken to randomly together the way they did to form the first microorganism?

What do you personally believe? You're not sure? Or dont think its even possible to know?

Personally I don't know what I believe.

That about that real quick..how is it possible to conceptualize just how something, came from nothing? How was the ability, means to, thought to even do so even started? And from what? How long did it take for all the molecures taken to randomly together the way they did to form the first microorganism?

What do you personally believe? You're not sure? Or dont think its even possible to know?

Personally I don't know what I believe.

laugh.gif
I'm just laughing because, you would think a 23 year old would know what they believe and not believe. But this is so far from the truth.

In my opinion your beliefs are highly suggestive to your environment and your traditions only enforce what you may or may not believe in.

All I got to say is, Agnostic folks, ya'll need to step to up the plate; It's either you believe, or you don't.

laugh.gif
I'm just laughing because, you would think a 23 year old would know what they believe and not believe. But this is so far from the truth.

In my opinion your beliefs are highly suggestive to your environment and your traditions only enforce what you may or may not believe in.

All I got to say is, Agnostic folks, ya'll need to step to up the plate; It's either you believe, or you don't.

forget about life dude, thats too complicated, how about just simple !@!@ like rocks, how the hell did the first rock form, the galaxy is never ending but it has to be inside within something right, what is oxygen, what is gravity, HOW DID IT GET THERE
kind of messes me up when I think about it too much

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Nah. I'm good.

But I do believe that there was a big bang in the middle of nothing, that swept across the universe (and is still expanding) and somehow our planet ended up with the perfect, miraculous conditions to harbor life. But then again, it was bound to happen to some big rock in space, so maybe ours wasn't that miraculous.

good thing i wasnt 
pimp.gif
when i saw this thread or my head mighta exploded

great question tho

good thing i wasnt 
pimp.gif
when i saw this thread or my head mighta exploded

great question tho

forget about life dude, thats too complicated, how about just simple !@!@ like rocks, how the hell did the first rock form, the galaxy is never ending but it has to be inside within something right, what is oxygen, what is gravity, HOW DID IT GET THERE
kind of messes me up when I think about it too much

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Nah. I'm good.

But I do believe that there was a big bang in the middle of nothing, that swept across the universe (and is still expanding) and somehow our planet ended up with the perfect, miraculous conditions to harbor life. But then again, it was bound to happen to some big rock in space, so maybe ours wasn't that miraculous.

This question is unanswerable. I don't even know how anyone can have any firm beliefs on this subject. All I can say is I doubt every single theory out there, some more than others.

Back
Top Bottom