Post your beliefs on how everything came to be

This question is unanswerable. I don't even know how anyone can have any firm beliefs on this subject. All I can say is I doubt every single theory out there, some more than others.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

My dad had sex with my mom and the whole world was created.

/thread

And thus the formation of Sun, Earth, and Moon, is made.
I'm glad you understand. Many are lost still, perhaps after my first novel "The Universe through my eyes" people will understand that without my creation they would not be here.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

My dad had sex with my mom and the whole world was created.

/thread

And thus the formation of Sun, Earth, and Moon, is made.
I'm glad you understand. Many are lost still, perhaps after my first novel "The Universe through my eyes" people will understand that without my creation they would not be here.

Not that important for Philosophy's sake imo. It is important for Science's sake but only because if you know how something was created you can re-create it or alter it to your liking.

The only sure thing is; it's not as simple as an all encompassing being creating everything. Who created god then?

Not that important for Philosophy's sake imo. It is important for Science's sake but only because if you know how something was created you can re-create it or alter it to your liking.

The only sure thing is; it's not as simple as an all encompassing being creating everything. Who created god then?

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

But it is.

First, I think the concept of God is relied upon too much to explain creation. I don't believe some God created the universe. I have a few involved theories, I think I've explained them before, so I won't do that again right now. I'll just say that there are logic-tricks to getting to certain conclusions.

But it is.

First, I think the concept of God is relied upon too much to explain creation. I don't believe some God created the universe. I have a few involved theories, I think I've explained them before, so I won't do that again right now. I'll just say that there are logic-tricks to getting to certain conclusions.

i know people are quick to dismiss religion. but if you think bout it. what was there, how it come. No one person knows the answers, why religion is very plausible.

i know people are quick to dismiss religion. but if you think bout it. what was there, how it come. No one person knows the answers, why religion is very plausible.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

But it is.

But it's not.

I don't understand people's fascination with this (except for scientists who have an end goal). It's a rhetorical question because it can't be answered. Written human history doesn't go back nearly that far and there would be no way to tell through physical evidence the true beginning. It's all speculation.

Religion works because it preys on human insecurities and fears. Sometimes the answer "just because" is satisfactory.
The funny thing is, when one questions the dogma of religions, he's given the answer, "just because".
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

But it is.

But it's not.

I don't understand people's fascination with this (except for scientists who have an end goal). It's a rhetorical question because it can't be answered. Written human history doesn't go back nearly that far and there would be no way to tell through physical evidence the true beginning. It's all speculation.

Religion works because it preys on human insecurities and fears. Sometimes the answer "just because" is satisfactory.
The funny thing is, when one questions the dogma of religions, he's given the answer, "just because".
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

this question is how i found there to be a higher power

Right. But where he she it come from?
this is all i will say on the matter-

'"The Absurd", in philosophy refers to the clash between the human tendency to seek inherent meaning and the human inability to find any. In this context "absurd" does not mean "logically impossible," but rather "humanly impossible." The universe and the human mind do not each separately cause the Absurd, but rather, the Absurd arises by the contradictory reality caused by the confrontation of both, simultaneously.

Absurdism, therefore, is a philosophy stating that the efforts of humanity to find inherent meaning in the universe will ultimately fail (and hence are absurd), because no such meaning exists, at least in relation to the individual. As a philosophy, absurdism also explores the fundamental nature of the Absurd and how human individuals, once becoming conscious of the Absurd, should react to it.'

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

this question is how i found there to be a higher power

Right. But where he she it come from?
this is all i will say on the matter-

'"The Absurd", in philosophy refers to the clash between the human tendency to seek inherent meaning and the human inability to find any. In this context "absurd" does not mean "logically impossible," but rather "humanly impossible." The universe and the human mind do not each separately cause the Absurd, but rather, the Absurd arises by the contradictory reality caused by the confrontation of both, simultaneously.

Absurdism, therefore, is a philosophy stating that the efforts of humanity to find inherent meaning in the universe will ultimately fail (and hence are absurd), because no such meaning exists, at least in relation to the individual. As a philosophy, absurdism also explores the fundamental nature of the Absurd and how human individuals, once becoming conscious of the Absurd, should react to it.'

If the Big Bang happened where did the matter and the energy come from?  What force compressed everything into a super heated ball?  What created that force?  If energy and matter can neither be created or destroyed how could anything have created a force strong enough to compress the entire universe?  Did the rules of physics not apply yet?  If so when were the rules of physics created and what caused them to come into effect throughout the entire universe?

If God created the universe who created God?  If no one created God and God has always been will humans ever be able to understand what an immortal being truly is?  In Genesis it says that God was roaming and came across the earth which was "shapeless."  Does this mean he didn't create the universe, but he did create the earth and all of its inhabitants?  Did he create the universe first and then decided to create earth?  Did he do this on other planets?  Is this who Jesus visited when he said he had others to preach to after resurrecting?

Oh I'm sorry I answered your question with a %++* load of questions.

If the Big Bang happened where did the matter and the energy come from?  What force compressed everything into a super heated ball?  What created that force?  If energy and matter can neither be created or destroyed how could anything have created a force strong enough to compress the entire universe?  Did the rules of physics not apply yet?  If so when were the rules of physics created and what caused them to come into effect throughout the entire universe?

If God created the universe who created God?  If no one created God and God has always been will humans ever be able to understand what an immortal being truly is?  In Genesis it says that God was roaming and came across the earth which was "shapeless."  Does this mean he didn't create the universe, but he did create the earth and all of its inhabitants?  Did he create the universe first and then decided to create earth?  Did he do this on other planets?  Is this who Jesus visited when he said he had others to preach to after resurrecting?

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Its inevitable.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Its inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom