\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Took the words out of my mouth. Also no one wants 01-02 m3 cause of the recall.

Post a 2004+ Coupe stick shift with half decent mileage and show me the price. Then tell me another car that was released in 2001 era that holds better value and I will shut up.
anything else?:rolleyes
http://www.carsforsale.com/used-cars-for-sale/2004-bmw-m3-oldforge-pa-251022085
Oh yeah Edit: just re-read and he said 01

Last edited:
1. I wasnt comparing an evo to a m I was compairing the value of it and the m in a few years
2.Why would anything go wrong with the engine and ******? So you saying theres no one out there having trouble with theres?All im saying is **** happens and when it happens for any german car its very expensive quick and im sure people knowing that, that buys it takes that risk.
i guess what im trying to sum up Da hemi>>
laugh.gif
Jk

Lol come on now, people have trouble with every kind of car. People just think German cars have more problems but its usually the same people that only like da hemi or LS. Audi/VW are the main problem cars from Germany, they love to throw CELs.

I wouldn't put the RX7 in the same class as the M either, its an iconic car just like the Supra. It will always be sought after.

Lol come on now, people have trouble with every kind of car. People just think German cars have more problems but its usually the same people that only like da hemi or LS. Audi/VW are the main problem cars from Germany, they love to throw CELs.

I wouldn't put the RX7 in the same class as the M either, its an iconic car just like the Supra. It will always be sought after.
But its not the point he said show him something that era that holds better value ask and shall recieve

Jesus Chris, what's happened to this thread?!

Dear Nelson999,

Please buy a M3 soon. Please don't want until the end of the year, I don't think I can handle 7 or 8 more months of reading this ****.

Sincerely,

250caddy

First off when is 123k considered high? Oh wait its german that about the time they start breaking right?

I would never own a car with that high of miles but nonetheless that car has a salvaged title. And that other ad is a clear scam, email him and western union him 8k I'm sure it will go well.

Br
Only high for a European car... e30 and w201 exempt.

123k on an 03 is about 11k a year. That's 1-4k under the nations annual average. Most cars with 120k can easily make it another 100k until things start falling apart.

Bro if you are driving your cars till they hit 300k then you have other problems to worry about.

I would never own a car with that high of miles but nonetheless that car has a salvaged title. And that other ad is a clear scam, email him and western union him 8k I'm sure it will go well.
Lol can never win with you i guess theres always something you need to say even when proven wrong :rolleyes
proof in da putting b

Last edited:
Speaking of cars that hold their value incredibly well... If you bought a Pontiac g8 GXP manual new, you did very well. Those cars can still sell for more than people paid for them new in 08/09 with all the dealer incentives and how desperate GM was to get rid of all their Pontiac fleets.

Exactly. These aren't Hondas. They're performance cars that get driven like such so buying one with a lot of miles could give you some problems.

Br
Bro if you are driving your cars till they hit 300k then you have other problems to worry about.
i personally dont drive a car till it breaks or gets near 300k but I would like having the ability of going to 300k and not worry about a german or euro car hitting 100k then be liketime to wip out the check book

Last edited:
Br
Only high for a European car... e30 and w201 exempt.

123k on an 03 is about 11k a year. That's 1-4k under the nations annual average. Most cars with 120k can easily make it another 100k until things start falling apart.

300k ?

We shooting for well over a millie

Stop acting like I posted all lemons to prove my point bro
All i said it makes no sense but whatever simps gon simp

Yeah I'll be honest we carried this on way too long lol. At the end of the day IMO Nelson making a good decision. If you disagree you are entitled to think that.

But just so you know, the rare interior isn't what sold my e46 m3 for 24k. The guy who bought it thought he was buying a base model cloth car.

Jesus Chris, what's happened to this thread?!

Dear Nelson999,

Please buy a M3 soon. Please don't want until the end of the year, I don't think I can handle 7 or 8 more months of reading this ****.

Sincerely,

250caddy
:lol: A simple question turned into a page arguement

Yeah I'll be honest we carried this on way too long lol. At the end of the day IMO Nelson making a good decision. If you disagree you are entitled to think that.

But just so you know, the rare interior isn't what sold my e46 m3 for 24k. The guy who bought it thought he was buying a base model cloth car.
Well his mind is set on it so im sure well be seing pics of it towards the end of the year kanye shrug
And i bet you took that money and ran too because I would have done the same. Suckers born every minuite

lol you did post ****** examples though.

Foreign>Domestic everyday and twice on Sundays.

:tongue:
i posted 6 examples and there was something "wrong" with them all
:lol: its covertible ew
that one has 130k miles
that ones a good deal it has to be a scam :lol: ok

Back
Top Bottom