\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

cosign. old honda/acura interiors were flames too

they don't make em like this anymore :smh:

Last edited:
^

Part of the intake. Usually for real off road vehicles that may have to cross under high waters.

I think. :lol:

I LOVE old Honda interiors. Such a great charm about them. That NSX interior IMO is beautiful as well.

Anyone have any experience with a 3rd gen Miata (NC)? 5 speed manual transmission. I'm thinking about getting an 09 one.

Ever take it to the track or just weekend cruiser?
It was a weekend car but I totaled my daily before new years, I've been driving it daily for 3 weeks now until my panamera hybrid is CPO'd and ready for sale. They told me it would be ready last week but it wasn't, but most definitely by Sunday I will have it in the garage.

Never taken it to the track, actually never tracked any of my cars. I have done AMG performance driving school with an SLS though.
How did the Panamera treat you? Were there any mechanical issues?

I know this is old but did the EAS on the range get to be too much for you?

I see a lot of LR3s (that are probably reaching that 100k mile lifespan of the front struts) that are leaking air from the front and riding like they slammed it :lol: . A lot of people think the struts are supposed to last the life of the car, but they have to be replaced. and if they aren't replaced then you'll have compressor issues, but that's another story :lol:

You could've converted to regular springs though

Well the EAS was just one of the issues. Between the air bags, A/C, window controls, etc. it just became too much for me to constantly figure out the root issue, take it to an Independent Land Rover shop, fork out madd $$$ to repair the issue. Three months ago came and I was like...DONE! We just closed on a home in early fall so I had zero time to deal with constant issues bro. Almost pulled the trigger on the airbag to coil setup, but decided to just sell it.

Not gonna lie, not a week goes by that I don't miss it. I want one just like it in a few years, same color and everything. It was such a clean Range, just too many finicky issues man. Just before the new owner picked her up...

^Sounds like the comments of a man who's had his american V8 washed by a Japanese car a few too many times. 
didn't even watch the stance video but all that stuff is garbage. and it's not just JDM people doing that stuff............

Don't understand Stretched tires, exaggerated camber, low offset wheels poking out, slammed/air bag suspension, etc.

Best look is a wheel setup that fills the wheel wells, flush with fender and 1in or so fender gap all around.

Guess that might make me sound old or unhip but i just don't get why ppl do all of that jst to make the car perform worse and look broken or just plain goofy

:lol: to each their own I guess but I prefer a car that rides and handles well and can go over speed bumps no problem.

jdm is garbage
Toyota/Lexus are probably the best cars ever made. I sold a 98 LS400 about a month ago that was in perfect condition with a little under 200k miles, so in other words JDM ***** on american made trash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom