\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

About to take her to get waxed and ready for the weekend. :evil:

Ever take it to the track or just weekend cruiser?

i posted 6 examples and there was something "wrong" with them all
laugh.gif
its covertible ew
that one has 130k miles
that ones a good deal it has to be a scam
laugh.gif
ok
High miles isn't a good deal even its average for how old it is, convertibles are less desirable its a fact, rebuilt/salvage title or asking for money grams is just asking for problems too 
laugh.gif

its all good though we can still be dogs

Ever take it to the track or just weekend cruiser?

It was a weekend car but I totaled my daily before new years, I've been driving it daily for 3 weeks now until my panamera hybrid is CPO'd and ready for sale. They told me it would be ready last week but it wasn't, but most definitely by Sunday I will have it in the garage.

Never taken it to the track, actually never tracked any of my cars. I have done AMG performance driving school with an SLS though.

lets b honest guys if u dont service a bmw meticulously it wont last

germans are cool ifur anal with maintenance. if not then u need da LS

High miles isn't a good deal even its average for how old it is, convertibles are less desirable its a fact, rebuilt/salvage title or asking for money grams is just asking for problems too :lol:

its all good though we can still be dogs
Its all good bruh but btw the ad doesnt even say money gram him the money anywere
But its good on to the next topic.
whats the next topic :nerd:

It was a weekend car but I totaled my daily before new years, I've been driving it daily for 3 weeks now until my panamera hybrid is CPO'd and ready for sale. They told me it would be ready last week but it wasn't, but most definitely by Sunday I will have it in the garage.

Never taken it to the track, actually never tracked any of my cars. I have done AMG performance driving school with an SLS though.
How much does that cost? The performance school with the sls? Ive heard about schools like that but what do they teach you exactly? They worth it? How was your experience?

Jesus Chris, what's happened to this thread?!

Dear Nelson999,

Please buy a M3 soon. Please don't want until the end of the year, I don't think I can handle 7 or 8 more months of reading this ****.

Sincerely,

250caddy
man don't blame me for this ****! 
laugh.gif

i'm done talkin bout the M till the end of the year anyway. Thinking about copping a new turbo for the Evo to make it even more fun for the next year. just found out FP dropped the prices on their journal bearing FP Red and FP Blacks to $1099 (From $1900).http://store.forcedperformance.net/...duct_Code=NTEVORed&Category_Code=Lancer-Turbo

so im thinking about grabbing a Red and rocking around 580-600whp on E85 
devil.gif

I'd take a high mileage car from the og owner all day. German or not. German engines run like tanks. It's all the supporting stuff that craps out.

Maintenance> miles

It's not the 70's anymore. Engines last and if they blow rebuild it. And get another 300k if you love that car. There isn't anything wrong with that.

Last edited:
that pic reminds me ^

seen a kgc10 at a restaurant in cali a month or so ago

it was the day of a pretty big car meet down here forgot what is was called just surprised they were driving it around :lol:

LL

Last edited:
yeah was pretty crazy me and my homies jaw dropped when we walked out
laugh.gif
That's pretty cool. Such a sick car. i still have never seen one in person.

i did go and check out a RB26 swapped Kenmari Skyline some shop called TechnoToyTuning in my area had for sale. The guy said he would possibly trade me for my old 05 Evo MR but after sitting in it i was like nah. there's no ******* way i could drive this old thing on a regular basis.  Cool car though

11_19_09-0333.jpg

Last edited:
How much does that cost? The performance school with the sls? Ive heard about schools like that but what do they teach you exactly? They worth it? How was your experience?

I paid about 4k for both me and my pops to go. I surprised him because he was shopping for an SLS at the time but didn't end up getting one (ended up getting a Ferrari California). It was mostly defensive driving techniques and a few laps around Laguna Seca, at the end of the day you are paying for the thrill of doing laps in a 200k car.

From what i've gathered M Driving school is a little bit more spirited stuff, but I don't see myself doing any more of it in the future because of how my work schedule is. I rarely have time to do anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom