\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Meh,

Today all new cars are decent and will last forever with proper maintenance.
Thats not the point I was trying to make. Also not all cars will last you with proper maintenance, Rovers being one that will always have stuff breaking.

Toyota/Lexus are probably the best cars ever made. I sold a 98 LS400 about a month ago that was in perfect condition with a little under 200k miles, so in other words JDM ***** on american made trash.
i agree toyatas are the best cars in term of reliability and lexus is the same as a toyota with pleather and diffrent facia.
So in term they can go 3-4 times longer than a german and 2 times longer than an american :tongue:

I start to argue with you but then I read your sig and realize theres no point... 
laugh.gif

It's about time to get a new car...put 140k miles on my '07 C350 Sport and it's time to let it go. It actually was pretty reliable over the years. :lol: Got me through high school and college, just tired of it now.

Looking for something under $25k (really only want to spend around $20-22k), 4 doors, decent mpg, relatively fun to drive..nothing older than a 2012. I'll be commuting 200 miles a week so reliability is important. I plan on keeping whatever I buy for at least 6 years. Want something decent looking and not too boring.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
such a cringe worthy video
sick.gif
ive always been a jdm guy but the cringe stance kids are a diff story i dont associate them together
Yup and it's definitely not just JDM kids doing it. it's just as big, or maybe bigger, in the euro car scene.

hell, even american car people do it.

and then when i see AWD turbo cars stanced and/or bagged i really cringe.....

WTCC-Sonoma-21-copy.jpg

Forget the stance stuff, what really grinds my gears is people putting stickers all over their ****. It's tacky, ugly, and just looks cheap. Stickers are for kids!

Last edited:
Forget the stance stuff, what really grinds my gears is people putting stickers all over their ****. It's tacky, ugly, and just looks cheap. Stickers are for kids!
also a gear grindable offense.

and usually a lot of the same people doing both sticker plus stance

People like to test boundaries of what you can do - how low can you go, how fast can you go, etc ...

Nothing really wrong with it IMO.

I'm a fan of proper stance, but I also love cars that sit on the floor.

Dont you know stickers are the easiest and most cheap way to add hp?

Back
Top Bottom