\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

No more ugly orange reflectors

Last edited:
Yup and it's definitely not just JDM kids doing it. it's just as big, or maybe bigger, in the euro car scene.

hell, even american car people do it.

Americans been doing it

Theres also a whole other world that most people dont know exist

I dont know why you guys getting your panties in a bunch over something that been done long before the younger crowd.

Looking for something under $25k (really only want to spend around $20-22k), 4 doors, decent mpg, relatively fun to drive..nothing older than a 2012. I'll be commuting 200 miles a week so reliability is important. I plan on keeping whatever I buy for at least 6 years. Want something decent looking and not too boring.

Thoughts?

expecting da GTR but da NSX is good 2

bruh really said jdm is garbage after we posted dem dam old school nissans and a 6 second supra tho :lol:

Last edited:
expecting da GTR but da NSX is good 2

bruh really said jdm is garbage after we posted dem dam old school nissans and a 6 second supra tho :lol:
That 6 second "supra" is so modified that the only supra part of it now is the body. And even that has stickers for headlights. I don't think you can really consider it a supra anymore.

I get where you're coming from though, making blanket statements like that is just ignorant.

Last edited:

Looking for something under $25k (really only want to spend around $20-22k), 4 doors, decent mpg, relatively fun to drive..nothing older than a 2012. I'll be commuting 200 miles a week so reliability is important. I plan on keeping whatever I buy for at least 6 years. Want something decent looking and not too boring.

Thoughts?
accord/TSX

g37 sedan

4door 335I

Evo X 
devil.gif

What wheel cleaner do you guys use? Need to find a decent one. Also what can I do to make them shine longer?

also a gear grindable offense.

and usually a lot of the same people doing both sticker plus stance
Agreed. Them dudes don't need to run window Tint, you can't see through their windows cuz they're already tinted up with "stance nation" and "jdm as ****" stickers :lol:

Dont you know stickers are the easiest and most cheap way to add hp?
Back in the day, when the fast and the furious craze hit and stickers were big, we called them steal me stickers. Good advertising, potential thieves knew EXACTLY what they would be getting by taking your car to the chop shop :lol:

Last edited:
Aggressive driving? How dropped are you fam?

You dont break your lip unless youre really running your car and not slowing down for ANY type of pothole or rough road. :lol:

is that an aftermarket lip? i don't think i've ever seen a non carbon fiber lip. dunno how common that is.

I think you're probably better off buying a new lip instead of paying to get it fixed, unless it was extremely expensive. I know some people can "weld" plastic, as I've seen it done to shave bumpers (no, it doesn't involve an actual welder for all you NT wise guys) but I'm sure that wouldn't be cheap. Is it ABS plastic? Maybe there's something at like home depot or something that can be used to bond the plastic back together that you can try on your own. It's a huge crack though.... Might have to chalk this one up as a loss.

Last edited:
Get a band aid sticker it adds at least 15 hp lol. Better off going with an aftermarket lip as the cost will probably be the same.

I think you're probably better off buying a new lip instead of paying to get it fixed, unless it was extremely expensive. I know some people can "weld" plastic, as I've seen it done to shave bumpers (no, it doesn't involve an actual welder for all you NT wise guys) but I'm sure that wouldn't be cheap. Is it ABS plastic? Maybe there's something at like home depot or something that can be used to bond the plastic back together that you can try on your own. It's a huge crack though.... Might have to chalk this one up as a loss.
This or you can just take it completely off but its not gonna look the same

Back
Top Bottom