\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I dont think so but if you say i was just passing by i think they will call bull if u have a go pro on your car.

Also unless you have a LCD screen or the 4 silver they cant see anything unless they look into your phone app
but if you have the lcd they dont have the right to look w/o a warrant right?

Never give a cop any info point blank period. Never admit guilt. Never have anything illegal in plain view and never consent to a search. If they do search they did so without probable cause. Lawyer up and watch your case get thrown out.

Know your rights.

If anything ever does crack don't be a girl like fousey though. Just be nice but don't let a cop bully you.

Last edited:
Never give a cop any info point blank period. Never admit guilt. Never have anything illegal in plain view and never consent to a search. If they do search they did so without probable cause. Lawyer up and watch your case get thrown out.

Know your rights.

If anything ever does crack don't be a girl like fousey though. Just be nice but don't let a cop bully you.
I never do b :lol:
It was just a question cause i seen a mustang with some go pros on and i was wondering what they do.
i dont do ever talk to the police b
never have never will

I don't record when I get pulled over. I'm guessing all they'd do is act a little more civil if they assume they're being taped.

Nah I'm just saying if I had a camera. Hella people have dash cams now a days. I don't think a cop would even mention a go pro or dash cam of any sort to be honest.

off topic but kind of on topic funny story: back in highschool someone tried to steal my buddies Honda CRX, ripped the ignition out trying to start it.  So the ignition was all busted and for the next couple months he had to start the car with a screwdriver.

well my other buddy took the car to the liquor store (literally not even 30 seconds on a public road to get there) and of course he gets pulled over.  he's sitting there trying to turn the car off with a screwdriver and he keeps failing as the cop is telling him "shut the car off sir".
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cop says "soooo, this a stolen car?" my buddy explains to him what happened and that it's not his. of course he has no paperwork on it or anything, it did not look good from the cops point of view 
laugh.gif

but, somehow, he let him go without much of a hassle.....

about a week later my friend that owned the car actually got pulled over on the highway and put in handcuffs and in the cop car because they thought he stole it 
roll.gif

can't believe his dumb *** drove around for like a year before fixing the ignition

Last edited:
don't know if it was registered or not i just know there was no paperwork in the car for whatever reason

Something funny about my car: I currently do not have the correct license plates on my car. I got my plates from a currency exchange place all legit, I'm guessing the worker just messed up and gave me the wrong pile or something. This was months ago...

I've been too lazy to go get it corrected. I Got in an accident, found out when the cops showed up. the cops were mad cool and didn't care though, believed me. Then got pulled over by an undercover team and they told me to get out and questioned me about it, I played dumb though and after a couple minutes the cop said I was telling the truth lol. Does anyone think this is a very bad thing? I guess I can't get tickets this way. I think it's pretty funny and cool

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for a WRX in Nor Cal, my girlfriends good friend is selling her 09. it's pearl white with 103k miles, clean title, and very clean just a couple really minor flaws (scratches on side skirt and a cracked fog light lens).  I noticed there are hardly any for sale so i figured i'd let yall know

Last edited:
Something funny about my car: I currently do not have the correct license plates on my car. I got my plates from a currency exchange place all legit, I'm guessing the worker just messed up and gave me the wrong pile or something. This was months ago...

I've been too lazy to go get it corrected. I Got in an accident, found out when the cops showed up. the cops were mad cool and didn't care though, believed me. Then got pulled over by an undercover team and they told me to get out and questioned me about it, I played dumb though and after a couple minutes the cop said I was telling the truth lol. Does anyone think this is a very bad thing? I guess I can't get tickets this way. I think it's pretty funny and cool
I would assume if they gave you the wrong plates, someone else probably has yours..... So there's that.

Not to mention if someone totals your car, I don't think you'll find anything funny or "cool" about trying to get paid out by your insurance company.

So my car todays been giving me problems.

Cant go into the "shifting down" gears, 2, 4, 6 and R.

To get into reverse I coudnt even jam it in, id have to really ease into it or throw it in a different gear and eventuay it went in. 2 and 4 were hard to throw into also, had to really ease it in.

Anyone know whats going on? Never had this issue and it was fine last time I drive it 2 days ago.

My friend had the exact problem in his rsx idk what it was tho cuz he ended up replacing a bunch of things :lol:

Speaking of toyotas

I now work at a foundry where the make aluminum parts and such for Toyota

The discounts I'm able to get brand new spanking fully load toyotas (and Lexus's) is :x :pimp:

Just too bad I don't like them toyotas and Lexus's with those dam v6's and auto transmissions :lol:

Hook me up with da Corolla parts b :evil:
Hmm you have disposable funds,send me a couple of bottles of some good *** Apple juice and we'll talk.

Can barely get into 2nd and Reverse.

My CEL came on. Anyone know any ideas? Maybe its the short shifter adaptor I put on, but why would my CEL turn on?

My CEL came on. Anyone know any ideas? Maybe its the short shifter adaptor I put on, but why would my CEL turn on?
I had an old mustang that was really difficult to get into reverse, had to put it in 4th and then immediately go to reverse. On that car it was the syncros that were on their way out. Completely different car though, so take that for what it's worth.

Hopefully it's just something to do with the short shifter though, maybe something is binding. If I were you, I'd take it off, return the shifter to stock, and see if your problems go away.

You could also bring it in to a shop and get the code scanned, perhaps it has something to do with the trans and then you'll have your answer.

Last edited:

short shifter done screwed up your ****** 
mean.gif

it could be some kind of sensor. clutch positioning sensor or something like that

Back
Top Bottom