\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So today i was exiting the free way and saw a used car dealership selling a 1986 635 csi

So i stopped for a test drive

Goddamn this thang is beautiful

heres my experience.
the brake pedal was hard, u could just light touch it to brake u really had to use ur foot,

the driver position was spectacular and the size of the car was perfect. the windows gave me beautiful vision from every angle

the handling was good u really had to input and turn the wheel it wasnt easy like a modern car

i loved the way this drove, it makes me hate modern cars so damn much.

i definetly need to cop one of these.
man I would totally rub my nipple to that car

That bmw and the 8s series are my favorite

You shoulda traded your truck in for it man your crazy

Coulda modded it a lil but to get it how you wanted throw some bbs golds on it

Step out the crib dressed like a paid in full drug dealer and hopped in that coupe :pimp:

Go get that car

Never getting ridda da truck papi, ima need a car to tow the broken down bimer wit :lol:
And this one had gold bba but they were faded
Realtalk as soon as i get my first "real" job all my paycheck are going towards copping 1980 BMWs
dat 6 series is nice i saw one in person it has that retro futuristic look to it

Bro its so beautiful in person its a work of art than can never be duplicated plus this is one of my favorite combos although the golld bbs it has are faded and need restoration

If you want to turn heads in an old BMW, get this.

i love these but when them headlights pop out :lol:

and these arent that old

but anyways late 80s 6 series >>>the 8 series

plus the v12/v8 in those dont seem as garage mechanic friendly as the 3.5 inline 6 of the 635

Back
Top Bottom