\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Had a dealer run my credit so theyd take me serious and let ur boy test drive dat shelby/roush... they wont hop off my sack now hahahahah

Dude tombout he can let me slide in the base eco boost for 21k out the door... this might be a game changing figure. For 25 i can have it tuned and sittin cleannnnnn. Or for 28k get in dat GT.... all less than the other cars ive been pricing while being more fuel effecient and cheapest to insure. If i get one i think i need the premium one. Hopefully NT doesnrt fo to hard on me for not gettin da V8. :wow:

GT brah. That v8 doe

Why? Its a muchhhhh lesser performing car. Look at the numbers. Drive one. And its obv not rwd.

Id only get the RS which isnt out yet and is likely gunna be MORE than msrp when it finally does get here. It also has no track record of reliability

I really don like everything about the idea of a boosted stang... cheap insurance. Greattttt fuel economy. Plenty of go. For a few hundred bucks itll be keeping up with GTs. GT is also 7k more not exactly chump change... i should wait to wedding and drop wedding cash on a 40k GT but ik not gunna. I always do thiS hah debate n debate then go in and buy something i was only half way considering at the last minute

Why? Its a muchhhhh lesser performing car. Look at the numbers. Drive one. And its obv not rwd.

Id only get the RS which isnt out yet and is likely gunna be MORE than msrp when it finally does get here. It also has no track record of reliability

I really don like everything about the idea of a boosted stang... cheap insurance. Greattttt fuel economy. Plenty of go. For a few hundred bucks itll be keeping up with GTs. GT is also 7k more not exactly chump change... i should wait to wedding and drop wedding cash on a 40k GT but ik not gunna. I always do thiS hah debate n debate then go in and buy something i was only half way considering at the last minute

Iceboats seems to be a great tunable engine, but man something about a Mustang and V8. I hear ford fiesta st is a great drivers car with a very tunable engine.

Its easy to say increas that payment 25-30% when its not your money huh lol

The 25-30% increase is better then riding around in an Eco boost regretting your choice every time a GT passes by, then you begin to resent your purchase, then you begin to mistreat the car, then it becomes a 21k worthless ride...

25% increase and your riding on cloud 9 every time you drive it, stare at it after you park it, wash it and maintenance it religiously...

Think about it...

The 25-30% increase is better then riding around in an Eco boost regretting your choice every time a GT passes by, then you begin to resent your purchase, then you begin to mistreat the car, then it becomes a 21k worthless ride...

25% increase and your riding on cloud 9 every time you drive it, stare at it after you park it, wash it and maintenance it religiously...

Think about it...

Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Think about it...

Take a second.

Think about it...

I dont even see GT's that often here in chicago, especially not a 2015. We dont eben know how the ecoboost feels. We just assume ecoboost equals slow.

Think about it...

True story

Motivos
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

Yea I have had DWS in the past and my pops and a couple friends have the Michelin ones. I put the Motivos on my whip and my wife's currently and I am happy with them. My shop owner uses them on his cars too. Proxes were the other one a couple buddies use and my shop recommended for me, but I stayed with the Nittos.

Think about it...

I dont even see GT's that often here in chicago, especially not a 2015. We dont eben know how the ecoboost feels. We just assume ecoboost equals slow.

double da cylinders double da powaa

plus as ninjahood said, da rumble of da v8 will moisten her panties

:nthat:

Yea I have had DWS in the past and my pops and a couple friends have the Michelin ones. I put the Motivos on my whip and my wife's currently and I am happy with them. My shop owner uses them on his cars too. Proxes were the other one a couple buddies use and my shop recommended for me, but I stayed with the Nittos.

I know Cooper tires are "cheap" tires.

But the Cooper Zeon rs3-a are solid too.

Naw... the eco has 300 ft lbs bruhs... theyve alrdy tuned one and put slicks on it and its running phenomenal numbers (11-12)Ford alrdy has said theyre will be non warranty altering tunes available.

I wont be driving by GTs with regret.... i mean i might regret da rumble but thats it. With da performance package itll have same brake/chasis setup

problem with going with the GT is lack of options.... not goin over 30 for sure. Whereas 21k for the eco... plus 3500 for the leather/recaros/performance package... 25k n eveything i want...vs da 30k rumble n barebones

Naw... the eco has 300 ft lbs bruhs... theyve alrdy tuned one and put slicks on it and its running phenomenal numbers (11-12)Ford alrdy has said theyre will be non warranty altering tunes available.

I wont be driving by GTs with regret.... i mean i might regret da rumble but thats it. With da performance package itll have same brake/chasis setup

problem with going with the GT is lack of options.... not goin over 30 for sure. Whereas 21k for the eco... plus 3500 for the leather/recaros/performance package... 25k n eveything i want...vs da 30k rumble n barebones

You sound like you know what you want so no more needs to be said.

Get some bolt ons and save at the pump

Sounds like you've already made up your mind. Don't worry about convincing us.

Edit: What Slicknick said :lol:

Last edited:
Lol truthfully im convincing myself atm... my fiance wants me to get that FJ ive been talking about for 3 years or the new CLA

I think ive decided i wanna go fast again thats about it.

Im pretty much always economical though... see purchasing the G sedan over the coupe n da V6 chally over da hemi

To the guy asking about boosted mustang or gt

Get the gt for god sakes last thing you want to do is stop at a light next to a v8 hear the rumble while yours hums

Get the gt for god sakes last thing you want to do is stop at a light next to a v8 hear the rumble while yours hums
Speaking of muscle cars without v8s, i was driving to PT today and some jackass in a newish v6 Camaro wiht exhaust merged in front of me and floored it.  Thing sounded like absolute piss.

Back
Top Bottom