\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Naw... the eco has 300 ft lbs bruhs... theyve alrdy tuned one and put slicks on it and its running phenomenal numbers (11-12)Ford alrdy has said theyre will be non warranty altering tunes available.

I wont be driving by GTs with regret.... i mean i might regret da rumble but thats it. With da performance package itll have same brake/chasis setup

problem with going with the GT is lack of options.... not goin over 30 for sure. Whereas 21k for the eco... plus 3500 for the leather/recaros/performance package... 25k n eveything i want...vs da 30k rumble n barebones

I will say this through.

V8 muscle cars hold their value more than v6s.

I'm assuming this will be the same for the ecoboost but I don't know,You seem to buy cars often so in theory the ecoboost is less but 3 years down the road that may not be true.

I don't know the answer just offering something to think about.

the ecoboost performance and economy balance is such a compelling package. Just a little weird on a mustang. But they made it for a reason and it sounds like they sell well.

the ecoboost performance and economy balance is such a compelling package. Just a little weird on a mustang. But they made it for a reason and it sounds like they sell well.

Because everyone wants a muscle but no one wants muscle car problems lol

But seriously if I just wanted a mustang just to have a mustang I'd get an eco and just be happy. The numbers make it more respectable now then previous 6s

But seriously if I just wanted a mustang just to have a mustang I'd get an eco and just be happy. The numbers make it more respectable now then previous 6s

V6 are the worst, especially in a mustang.

Just get the GT.

Just get the GT.

Reminder

v6 Mustang is faster than a v8 Challenger

:rofl:

Define faster.

That, and people want the muscle car looks, but don't want to pay the muscle car PRICE, both at the dealership AND the pump

The Ecoboost Mustang isn't a muscle car, I don't care what anybody says, it's got a 4 cylinder with a hair dryer on it, and piped in exhaust noise.

Last edited:

Just get the GT.

Reminder

Define faster.

Ford Mustang V-6 Premium 0-60 mph 5.1 | Quarter mile 13.7

Dodge Challenger R/T V-8 0-60 mph 5.5 | Quarter mile 14.1

inb4 da Google Nazi

The reason they are pushing the eco is the CAFE laws... they wanna sell lots trucks and other giant vehicles so they need more vehicles that are more fuel effecient.

Its not the first time Ford has had the boosted pony though.

The price difference is huge though and the low and mid range are similar in terms of power when speaking of the eco vs the GT... for purists the GT is the easy choice. But the eco is not gunna be a pushover "{{}}" 4 banger. The fiesta st and the focus st have alrdy proven that small engines can put out major power while being crazy effecient

Get used to it. Theyre here to stay.

As someone who would have never even considered a mustang outside of the niche ones (shelbys etc) until last years 302 I dont feel like im disgracing the tradition by taking to the eco and saving the ten bands

Ok get the v6 swap a 6.2 Ls in it after .

5.0 coyote>>> da ls
Not the 572 big block chief.

:smokin

Just get the GT.

Reminder

Define faster.

Ford Mustang V-6 Premium 0-60 mph 5.1 | Quarter mile 13.7

Dodge Challenger R/T V-8 0-60 mph 5.5 | Quarter mile 14.1

inb4 da Google Nazi

Yeah I Google numbers that say otherwise put there is no point.

I like how people in here talking like V8's arent a dying breed. Boosted V6's are the future since they are more efficient, reliable and versatile than V8's...

Back
Top Bottom